178 Sawyer Lake RoadGilmanton, NH 03237MLS Number 4678214
- Sale Price: $243,500
- 80 Days Since Sale
- 2043Square Feet
Sawyer Lake access 3 bedroom* (with a two bedroom septic system) year round 2043 sq. ft. home with massive two-car garage. This impeccably maintained home with natural woodwork throughout provides an open concept on the main living floor. The 22x14 Dining Area & updated kitchen with island features ample counter & cabinet space, beautiful backsplash & gorgeous hardwood floors. The spacious18x14 Living Room with vinyl slider leads to the 12x12 deck to enjoy the private wooded setting. The main floor with breathtaking cathedral wood ceilings also features two bedrooms & a full bathroom with laundry. The finished lower level walk out, provides for the 16x18 Master Bedroom Suite with Full bath & walk-in closet, a massive 26x26 family room & 13x12 Utility room with ample storage space. The enormous 28x26 two car garage with walk up storage space above is large enough for all your cars, tools & toys. The side yard is fenced-in which is great for kids & pets. This home with two driveways offers plenty of parking space. You will love the use of any one of the six association beaches (a minute away by car or just a few minutes' walk) on this lake where you can use your power boat, canoe, kayaks or fish all day. Snowmobilers will enjoy the nearby trails. NASCAR fans will enjoy having New Hampshire Motor Speedway less than 20 minutes away. Make this centrally located property your primary home or with Boston only 90 minutes away, make this your dream vacation home.
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageStorage Above
- Year Built2004
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleRaised Ranch
- Full Baths2
- Total Baths2
- Total Rooms5
- Square Feet2043
- APX Unfin Below Grade167
- BasementClimate Controlled, Daylight, Finished, Full, Insulated, Stairs - Interior, Walkout
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence - Partial
- Exterior ColorTan
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Water Body NameSawyer Lake
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared Private
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment #191400
- Assessment Year2016
- ZoningRES LR
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$249,999
- Listing Agent NameGus Benavides
- Agent NameBenavides
- Broker NameColdwell Banker RB/Laconia Court St.
- Sale Agent612667
- Selling Agent NameGus Benavides
- Sale Date04/27/2018
- Sale Price$243,500
- LM MST WGARDetached
- MLS Number4678214
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Family, Kitchen/Living, Laundry Hook-ups, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen/Dining
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Room 1 Dimensions22'7" x 14'5"
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions14' x 18'5"
- Room 3 TypeBath - Full
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions10'9" x 8'7"
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions14' x 11'9"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions11'7" x 12'3"
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 Dimensions16'8" x 14'3"
- Room 7 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 Dimensions5'8" x 11'2"
- Room 8 TypeOther
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 DimensionsMBR Closet 7'6"x5'3"
- Room 9 TypeOther
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 DimensionsDeck 12'x12'
- Room 10 TypeOther
- Room 10 Level1
- Room 10 DimensionsGarage 28x26
- Room 11 TypeBonus Room
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions26'4" x 26'6"
- Building Number178
- StreetSawyer Lake Road
- DistrictGilmanton Sch Dsct SAU #79
- Elementary SchoolGilmanton Elementary
- Junior HighGilmanton School
- High SchoolGilford High School
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- AreaAbuts Conservation, Rural
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Secluded
- RoadsGravel, Public
- Road Frontage244
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Tankless
- SewerConcrete, Leach Field, Private
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Date Listed02/26/2018
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count5
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
William Russell Jr
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com