- 996Square Feet
Great Varney Point location. Home has peek a boo views of Lake Winnipesaukee, walking distance to Gilford town beach, short drive to Gunstock Ski area and Meadowbrook Pavilion. Come see for yourself all that this home has to offer in a prime location. Property cannot be shown until 3/4/18.
Ask A Question
- List Price$191,000
- Total Baths1
- MLS Number4678908
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Level, Water View, Wooded
- DrivewayDirt, Gravel
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage150
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric, Kerosene, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Electric, Monitor Type, Stove - Wood
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Broker NameColdwell Banker RB/Laconia Court St.
- Agent NameBonnell
- Date Listed03/01/2018
- Date Showings Begin2018-03-04
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- Number of Photos3
- View Count1
- Building Number28
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictGilford Sch District SAU #73
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 2 TypeGreat Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 3 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 5 TypeDen
- Room 5 Level1
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Hearth, Living/Dining, Natural Light, Skylight, Storage - Indoor, Vaulted Ceiling, Wood Stove Hook-up, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NNo
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- Year Built1980
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate
- Water HeaterDomestic, Electric, Owned
- Total Rooms5
- Property StyleRanch
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet996
- Exterior ColorBlue
- Exterior FeaturesShed
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Low Pile Carpet, One-Level Home,1st Floor Laundry
- Parking Spaces
- Parking DescriptionParking Spaces 2, Unpaved
- Water Body NameWinnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessTown Residents Only
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
William Russell Jr
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com