76 Rollins RoadAlton, NH 03810MLS Number 4696379
- Sale Price: $850,000
- 1 Day Since Sale
- 1969Square Feet
Located only 20' from waters edge this year round home is located on a quiet dead end street with deep water docking in a protected cove. It has been in the same family for 50+ years and well maintained. The kitchen is a delight with breakfast bar with prep sink, dual fuel stove and lots of counter and storage spaces. Recently updated with new thermal windows and insulation make this home comfortable in the colder months. Propane furnace and a wood burning fireplace too! Open concept with lots of lake views! Spacious screen porch to enjoy three seasons of the year. The entire second floor is master bedroom. New detached two car garage with bonus room above. Home has all the modern conveniences but still retains original cabin charm. Lots of closet and storage spaces. 95'+/- of frontage with sandy swim area and crib dock. Close to Gunstock and Gilford shopping, maybe it should be in your family for the next 50+ years!
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageAuto Open, Storage Above
- Year Built1925
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleContemporary
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Baths3
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet1969
- BasementConcrete Floor, Crawl Space
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemHot Air
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Water HeaterElectric, Free Standing, Owned
- Sewer1250 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field, Leach Field - Existing, On-Site Septic Exists, Private, Septic Design Available, Septic
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Date Listed05/30/2018
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count2
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$850,000
- Listing Agent NameNancy DePorter
- Agent NameDePorter
- Broker NameKeller Williams Lakes & Mountains Realty
- Sale Agent610461
- Selling Agent NameAshley Davis
- Sale Date07/18/2018
- Sale Price$850,000
- LM MST WGARDetached
- MLS Number4696379
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Screened, Private Dock
- RoofRolled, Shingle - Asphalt
- Water Body NameWinnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessOwned
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment #694400
- Assessment Year2017
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure, Septic Design, Tax Map
- Building Number76
- StreetRollins Road
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Lot DescriptionLake Frontage, Level, Walking Trails, Waterfront
- DrivewayConcrete, Gravel
- RoadsDead End, Gravel, Private
- Road Frontage96
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Draperies, Fireplace - Wood, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Window Treatment, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions14' 8" x 20'
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions19' x 20'
- Room 3 TypeUtility Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions7'6" x 12'6"
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 Dimensions19' x 20'
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions9' x 10'
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions9' x 9'
- Room 7 TypePorch
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions12' x 26'6"
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
William Russell Jr
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com