- 14,000Square Feet
This exclusive offering includes 2 of the most prominent homes on Lake Winnipesaukee and is a true family compound. Nestled on the shore of Meredith Bay, the property includes 2 homes offering 8 bedrooms, 11 baths and 2 separate, permanent docking systems. Situated on 6+ acres of land with 300+' of shore front, the property faces West for all day sun and brilliant sunsets. An entertainer's dream, both homes are set up for indoor and outdoor entertainment, accommodating large groups with ease. The 5 bdrm main house boasts over 8,000 SF of living space, soaring ceilings, 5 fireplaces, gourmet kitchen, 2 full bdrm suites, sprawling lower level family room & summer kitchen, all with commanding views of the lake. The entire home was updated in 2000, with the lower level completely renovated in 2015. The elegant 5,300 SF guesthouse was built in 2008, has exquisite custom woodwork throughout, gourmet kitchen, 3 bedroom suites and finished lower level with fieldstone fireplace & wine room. The guest house mirrors the architecture, quality and feel of the main house with thoughtful design and natural features. Both homes have expansive lakeside decks off the main living areas that allow you to take in the glorious view and enjoy lakeside living. Superior construction both inside and out, with the highest level of quality & attention to detail. The exterior grounds feature magnificent hardscapes, gardens & extensive, permanent docking systems. Each property has a 3 bdrm septic system.
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces5
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Heated
- Parking DescriptionGarage, Parking Spaces 6+
- Year Built1987
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleOther
- Full Baths3
- 3/4 Baths6
- Half Bath2
- Total Baths11
- Total Rooms24
- Square Feet14,000
- APX Unfin Below Grade1280
- BasementClimate Controlled, Daylight, Finished, Full, Stairs - Interior
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Air, Multi Zone
- WaterDrilled Well
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Owned
- Electric200 Amp,220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableAerials, Deed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$5,995,000
- Listing Agent NameAdam Dow
- Broker NameKeller Williams Lakes & Mountains Realty
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4738974
- Lot Description
- Lake Frontage
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- Water View
- Lot5, 17, 17A
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage451
- Exterior FeaturesBoat Slip/Dock, Docks, Covered Slip, Deck, Guest House, Patio, Porch, Porch - Covered, Private Dock, Storage
- Exterior Coloryellow
- ExteriorShingle, Vinyl
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Water Body NameWinnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessOwned
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count22
- Building Number97 & 99
- StreetPinnacle Park Road
- DistrictInter-Lakes Coop Sch Dst
- Elementary SchoolInter-Lakes Elementary
- Junior HighInter-Lakes Middle School
- High SchoolInter-Lakes High School
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesBar, Blinds, Cathedral Ceiling, Cedar Closet, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 3+, Hearth, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Security, Skylight, Soaking Tub, Storage - Indoor, Surround Sound Wiring, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar, Whirlpool Tub
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Marble, Tile
- Room 2 TypeGreat Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions47'5"x29'8"
- Room 3 TypeDen
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions15'5"x11'11"
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions23'0"x15'5"
- Room 5 TypeDining Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions17'6"x15'10"
- Room 6 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions21'1"x15'6"
- Room 7 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions10'10"x6'11"
- Room 8 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions23'4"x15'6"
- Room 9 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions20'10"x18'8"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions18'0"x15'6"
- Room 11 TypeRec Room
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions36'10"x31'0"
- Room 12 TypeExercise Room
- Room 12 LevelBasement
- Room 12 Dimensions21'3"x15'5"
- Room 13 TypeOther
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions22'7"x15'1"
- Room 14 TypeBedroom
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 Dimensions20'1"x14'11"
- Room 15 TypeBedroom
- Room 15 LevelBasement
- Room 15 Dimensions14'4"x9'11"
- Room 16 TypeKitchen
- Room 16 Level1
- Room 17 TypeGreat Room
- Room 17 Level1
- Room 17 Dimensions58'0"x19'1"
- Room 18 TypeFamily Room
- Room 18 Level1
- Room 18 Dimensions15'3"x13'4"
- Room 19 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 19 Level2
- Room 19 Dimensions31'3"x23'5"
- Room 20 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 20 Level2
- Room 20 Dimensions16'3"x14'11
- Room 21 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 21 Level2
- Room 21 Dimensions22'2"x17'5"
- Room 22 TypeFamily Room
- Room 22 LevelBasement
- Room 22 Dimensions40'4"x18'1"
Copyright 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated September 18, 2019.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
William Russell Jr
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com