- 2,444Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces5
- GarageAuto Open, Barn, Storage Above
- Year Built1790
- Building ConstructionPost and Beam
- Property StyleAntique, Cape, Colonial
- Total Baths2
- 3/4 Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Rooms8
- Square Feet2,444
- AG Sqft296
- APX Unfin Below Grade180
- BasementCrawl Space, Dirt, Partial, Unfinished
- FoundationConcrete, Granite, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Garden Space, Porch - Screened, Window Screens, Windows - Storm
- Exterior Colorred
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom
- Water Body NameWentworth Lake
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water Access DetailsMunicipal Residents Only
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- Date Showings Begin2020-07-25
- Foot Print Dimirreg
- View Count15
- MLS Number4817196
- MLS StatusActive Under Contract
- Virtual TourView Tour
- StatusActive With Contract
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$469,000
- Listing Agent NameBill Hunt
- Broker NameWolfeboro Bay Real Estate, LLC
- LM MST WGARDetached
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Farm - Horse/Animal
- AreaNear Paths, Near Shopping, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage401
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsAgriculture, Farm, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Orchards, Recreation, Residential, Timber, Woodland
- Heat FuelOil, Wood
- Heat SystemForced Air, Hot Air, Stove - Wood
- WaterDrilled Well, Dug Well, Private
- Water HeaterElectric, Tank
- Sewer1500+ Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field - On-Site
- Electric100 Amp,200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Tax ReductionNo
- Zoningnorth Wolfeboro-Impr
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableTax Map
- Building Number768
- StreetCenter Street
- DistrictGovernor Wentworth Regional
- Elementary SchoolCarpenter Elementary
- Junior HighKingswood Regional Middle
- High SchoolKingswood Regional High School
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Blinds, Cedar Closet, Fireplaces - 3+, Kitchen Island, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Security, Walk-in Closet, Wood Stove Hook-up, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions19' x 15'
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Slate/Stone, Softwood
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions19' x 15'
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions17' x 15'
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions17' x 15'
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions17' x 15'
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions17' x 15'
- Room 7 TypeOther
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions13'6"x 7' Walk-in Closet
- Room 8 TypeOther
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions28x9 Porch
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated January 26, 2021.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com