- 1,599Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces1
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Parking Spaces 4
- Year Built1996
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleContemporary
- Total Baths2
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths1
- Total Rooms8
- Square Feet1,599
- APX Unfin Below Grade234
- BasementConcrete, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Walkout
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Mini Split
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Water HeaterOff Boiler
- Sewer1250 Gallon, Leach Field, Private
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- MLS Number4823452
- MLS StatusActive Under Contract
- Virtual TourView Tour
- StatusActive With Contract
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$349,900
- Listing Agent NameKay Huston
- Broker NameBayside Rentals
- LM MST WGARUnder
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, Country Setting, Sloping, Wooded
- RoadsAssociation, Paved, Private
- Road Frontage176
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Window Screens, Windows - Double Pane, Beach Access
- Exterior ColorBeige
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Water Body NameWinnisquam Lake
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water Access DetailsBeach Access, Shared-Private
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- Date Showings Begin2020-08-25
- Foot Print Dim34 x 26
- View Count2
- Building Number48
- StreetSwain Road
- SubdivisionWaldron Bay
- DistrictInter-Lakes Coop Sch Dst
- Elementary SchoolInter-Lakes Elementary
- Junior HighInter-Lakes Middle School
- High SchoolInter-Lakes High School
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Master BR w/ BA
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions18 x 12
- FloorsCarpet, Tile
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions12'3" x 16'
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions11'5" x 10'7"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions12'2" x 11'3"
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions13'7" x 13'8"
- Room 7 TypeFamily Room
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 Dimensions15'3" x 12'
- Room 8 TypeBonus Room
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 Dimensions13' x 12'
Copyright 2020 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated October 30, 2020.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com