- 4,892Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces6
- GarageAuto Open, Barn, Direct Entry, Heated
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Parking Spaces 21+
- Year Built2000
- Building ConstructionModular, Wood Frame
- Property StyleContemporary
- Total Baths4
- Full Baths3
- Half Bath1
- Total Rooms13
- Square Feet4,892
- BasementClimate Controlled, Concrete, Concrete Floor, Exterior Access, Finished, Insulated, Interior Access, Stairs - Basement, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Geothermal
- Heat SystemGeothermal, In Ceiling
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, Off Boiler
- Sewer1500+ Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field, Private, Septic Design Available, Septic
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water ViewYes
- Water Access DetailsBeach Access, Deep Water Access, Dock Access, Municipal Residents Only
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count9
- MLS Number4825838
- MLS StatusActive Under Contract
- StatusActive With Contract
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$874,999
- Listing Agent NameGus Benavides
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Realty Gilford NH
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Lot Description
- Beach Access
- Country Setting
- Lake Access
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- AreaNear Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Skiing, Neighborhood, Rural
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage268
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Barn, Patio, Porch, Porch - Covered, Porch - Enclosed, Porch - Screened, Window Screens, Windows - Double Pane, Windows - Energy Star, Beach Access
- Exterior ColorYellow
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Laundry, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Paved Parking
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment #769300
- Assessment Year2019
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Septic Design, Tax Map
- Building Number180
- StreetCotton Hill Road
- DistrictGilford Sch District SAU #73
- Elementary SchoolGilford Elementary
- Junior HighGilford Middle
- High SchoolGilford High School
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Blinds, Cathedral Ceiling, Dining Area, Fireplace - Screens/Equip, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 1, Kitchen Island, Laundry Hook-ups, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Soaking Tub, Storage - Indoor, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Window Treatment, Laundry - 1st F
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions16" x 13'2"
- FloorsCarpet, Softwood, Tile, Wood
- Room 2 TypeBreakfast Nook
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13'2" x 11'6"
- Room 3 TypeFamily Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions20'10" x 12'10"
- Room 4 TypePorch
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions13' x 12'10"
- Room 5 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions32' x 15'10"
- Room 6 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions27' X 13'4"
- Room 7 TypeBath - Full
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions15'1" x 13'
- Room 8 TypeOther
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 DimensionsWLKIN11'3x7'4
- Room 9 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 Dimensions9'4" x 7'2"
- Room 10 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 10 Level1
- Room 10 Dimensions5'7" x 4'4"
- Room 11 TypeBedroom
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions15'10" x 13'6"
- Room 12 TypeBedroom
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 Dimensions15'9" x 13'2"
- Room 13 TypeBath - Full
- Room 13 Level2
- Room 13 Dimensions21'1" x 7'2"
- Room 14 TypeBedroom
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 Dimensions15'9" x 15'9"
- Room 15 TypeFamily Room
- Room 15 LevelBasement
- Room 15 Dimensions20'11" x 13'4"
- Room 16 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 16 LevelBasement
- Room 16 Dimensions19'8" x 15'9"
- Room 17 TypeBath - Full
- Room 17 LevelBasement
- Room 17 Dimensions9'8"x8'10"
- Room 18 TypeOther
- Room 18 Level1
- Room 18 DimensionsGARAGE27x25
- Room 19 TypeOther
- Room 19 Level1
- Room 19 DimensionsBARN 40X28
Copyright 2020 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated October 25, 2020.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com