- 1,248Square Feet
Ask A Question
- List Price$269,999
- Square Feet1,248
- StatusActive With Contract
- Full Baths2
- New ContructionExisting
- MLS Number4827826
- MLS StatusActive Under Contract
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageYes
- Road Frontage55
- RoadsAssociation, Cul-de-Sac, Paved
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Country Setting, Landscaped, Subdivision, Wooded
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water ViewNo
- Water Access DetailsMunicipal Residents Only
- Fee IncludesCondo Association Fee, HOA Fee, Landscaping, Plowing
- HOA Fee$260
- Date Listed09/10/2020
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed, Pets - Cats Allowed, Pets - Dogs Allowed
- Unadjusted TaxesNo
- Assessment Year2019
- Time ShareNo
- Association AmenitiesLandscaping, Snow Removal
- Date Showings Begin2020-09-12
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- ComplexVillas at Paugus Woods
- SubdivisionVillas of Paugus Woods
- DistrictLaconia Sch Dst SAU #30
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Junior HighLaconia Middle School
- High SchoolLaconia High School
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Window Screens
- Exterior ColorTan
- ExteriorVinyl, Vinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Elec Co.Eversource
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Water HeaterElectric, Tank
- Heating CoolingForced Air
- Equipment AppliancesRadon Mitigation, Smoke Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Disability Features1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr,1st Floor Laundry,1st Floor Low-Pile Carpet, Access Laundry No Steps, Bathroom w/Tub, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter, Low Pile Carpet, One-Level Home, Paved Parking
- Year Built2010
- ConstructionWood Frame
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Garage Spaces2
- Total Rooms5
- APX Fin Below Grade1,248
- Room 1 Dimensions18'x12'7"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen/Dining
- Room 2 Dimensions15'6"x13'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Dimensions14'1"x12'7"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeMBR Suite
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Storage - Indoor, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Window Treatment, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 4 Dimensions12'x6'7"
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeBath - Full
- Room 5 Dimensions12'x11'8"
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions12'2"x10'9"
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Dimensions9'x5'1"
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 TypeBath - Full
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 9 DimensionsGarage 21'x21'
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 TypeOther
- Room 10 DimensionsPatio
- Room 10 Level1
- Room 10 TypeOther
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Full, Interior Access, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
Copyright 2020 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated October 26, 2020.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com