- 1Full Baths
Ask A Question
- Property TypeRental
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Living Area1,357
- List Price$1,800
- MLS Number4832076
- MLS StatusPending
- Heat SystemElectric, Gas Heater
- Heat FuelElectric, Gas - LP/Bottle
- Water HeaterElectric
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water ViewYes
- RestrictionsApplication Fee, Background Check, Credit Check, Pets - Negotiable, Smoking - No, Income Restrictions
- View Count1
- StreetWeirs Road
- Building #C
- School DistrictGilford Sch District SAU #73
- Elementary SchoolGilford Elementary
- SubdivisionMarina Bay
- High SchoolGilford High School
- Junior HighGilford Middle
- Unit NumberC-4
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood
- Accessibility AmenitiesPaved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- AmenitiesSnow Removal, Tennis Court, Landscaping, Basketball Court, Pool - In-Ground, Trash Removal
- AmenitiesCO Detector, Smoke Detector
- Rent IncludesGround Maintenance, Landscaping, Parking, Plowing, Sewer, Snow Removal, Trash, Water
- Garage Spaces
- FoundationPier/Column, Slab - Concrete
- AreaNear Skiing
- ParkingAssigned, Parking Spaces 2, Paved, Visitor
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Lake View, Landscaped, Mountain View
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Furnished, Wet Bar, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen/Dining
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeBath - Full
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
Copyright 2020 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated October 20, 2020.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com