- 1,498Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces1
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Paved
- Year Built1954
- Building ConstructionMasonry
- Property StyleRanch
- Total Baths1
- Full Baths1
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet1,498
- FoundationConcrete, Slab - Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesBoat Mooring, Day Dock, Beach Access
- Exterior ColorWhite
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Common Use Areas, Access Laundry No Steps, Access Parking, Hard Surface Flooring, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter, One-Level Home, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Fee IncludesRecreation
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment #166900
- Assessment Year2019
- Assoc Fees$250
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- MLS Number4834247
- MLS StatusActive
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$274,999
- Listing Agent NameGus Benavides
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Realty Gilford NH
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, Country Setting, Lake Access, Wooded
- RoadsDead End, Paved, Public
- Road Frontage223
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Kerosene
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Electric, Forced Air, Hot Air
- WaterDrilled Well, Shared
- Water HeaterElectric, Tank
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water Access DetailsBeach Access, Dock Access, Indirect, Not Adjoining, Shared-Private
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- Date Showings Begin2020-10-18
- View Count1
- Building Number39
- StreetWoodwinds Hill Drive
- DistrictLaconia Sch Dst SAU #30
- Junior HighLaconia Middle School
- High SchoolLaconia High School
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Fireplace - Screens/Equip, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 1, Laundry Hook-ups, Living/Dining, Vaulted Ceiling, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions16'3" x 10'
- FloorsCeramic Tile
- Room 2 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12'1" x 20'
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions11'1" x 12'
- Room 4 TypeBath - Full
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions8' x 7'
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions11'1" x 12'
- Room 6 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions7' x 6'3"
- Room 7 TypeMudroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions10'9" x 11'4"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions11' x 11'
- Room 9 TypeOther
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 DimensionsGarage: 11'5"x22'4"
Copyright 2020 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated October 25, 2020.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com