- 1,872Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageDirect Entry, Heated, Barn
- Year Built2003
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleCape
- Total Baths3
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet1,872
- APX Unfin Below Grade936
- BasementConcrete Floor, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished, Walkout, Interior Access
- Heat FuelOil, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Wood Boiler
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Water HeaterElectric, Tank
- Sewer1250 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field, Private, Septic
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- Date Showings Begin2020-11-01
- MLS Number4836405
- MLS StatusActive Under Contract
- StatusActive With Contract
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$339,900
- Listing Agent NameCarly Howie
- Broker NameKW Lakes and Mountains Realty/Meredith
- LM MST WGARUnder
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Landscaped, Sloping, Trail/Near Trail, Wooded
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage150
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Deck, Fence - Invisible Pet, Garden Space, Playground
- Exterior ColorBeige
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Water AccessNo
- Water ViewNo
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment #237300
- Assessment Year2019
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number86
- StreetDurgin Road
- DistrictGovernor Wentworth Regional
- Elementary SchoolTuftonboro Central School
- Junior HighKingswood Regional Middle
- High SchoolKingswood Regional High School
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Draperies, Home Theatre Wiring, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Walk-in Closet, Window Treatment, Laundry - Basement
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions15' x 11'
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions14' x 12'
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions23' x 17'
- Room 4 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 5 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 6 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions10' x 16'
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions11' x 11'
- Room 9 TypeBath - Full
- Room 9 Level2
Copyright 2020 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated November 25, 2020.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com