- 13,501Square Feet
- 1870Year Built
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces
- Year Built1870
- Building ConstructionPost and Beam, Wood Frame
- Property StylePost and Beam
- Total Baths3
- Half Bath3
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet13,501
- BasementDirt, Unfinished
- FoundationBlock, Poured Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesDeck
- ExteriorClapboard, Concrete, Vinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Water Body NameLake Wicwas
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessNo
- Water ViewYes
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count3
- MLS Number4841103
- MLS StatusActive
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$415,000
- Listing Agent NameGeorge Hurt
- Broker NameRoche Realty Group
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Lake View, View, Water View
- AreaNear Shopping
- Road Frontage500
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsBed and Breakfast, Commercial, Development Potential
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom, Grab Bars in Bathroom, Hard Surface Flooring, No Stairs from Parking, Paved Parking
- Tax ReductionYes
- Assessment #332500
- Assessment Year2019
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableSurvey
- PossessionAt Closing, Immediate
- Building Number40
- StreetMeredith Center Road
- DistrictInter-Lakes Coop Sch Dst
- Elementary SchoolInter-Lakes Elementary
- Junior HighInter-Lakes Middle School
- High SchoolInter-Lakes High School
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesSkylight, Vaulted Ceiling
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- WaterDrilled Well
- Water HeaterElectric, Separate
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated January 23, 2021.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com