9 Eagle Ledge RoadMeredith, NH 03253MLS Number 4842951
- Sale Price: $650,000
- 5 Days Since Sale
- 2,242Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- Year Built2021
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleCape
- Total Baths3
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Rooms10
- Square Feet2,242
- APX Unfin Below Grade1469
- BasementDaylight, Full, Unfinished, Walkout
- Exterior FeaturesDay Dock, Deck, Porch, Windows - Low E, Beach Access
- ExteriorVinyl, Vinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural, Shingle - Asphalt
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr,1st Floor Low-Pile Carpet, Access Laundry No Steps, Access Parking, Hard Surface Flooring, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Water Body NameWinnisquam Lake
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water ViewNo
- Water Access DetailsBeach Access, Dock Access, Shared-Private
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count54
- MLS Number4842951
- MLS StatusClosed
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$599,900
- Listing Agent NameRachel Xavier
- Broker NameKW Lakes and Mountains Realty/Meredith
- Selling Agent NameCorina Cisneros
- Sale Price$650,000
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, Country Setting, Lake Access, Secluded, Trail/Near Trail
- Road Frontage275
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemForced Air, Hot Air, Multi Zone
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Water HeaterOn Demand, Tankless
- Sewer1500+ Gallon, Leach Field, Private, Septic Design Available, Septic
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- UtilitiesGas - LP/Bottle
- Fee IncludesRecreation
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assoc Fees$100
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure, Septic Design, Tax Map
- Building Number9
- StreetEagle Ledge Road
- DistrictInter-Lakes Coop Sch Dst
- Elementary SchoolInter-Lakes Elementary
- Junior HighInter-Lakes Middle School
- High SchoolInter-Lakes High School
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light
- Room 1 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions12'8" x 34'
- FloorsBamboo, Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Room 2 TypeFamily Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12' x 18'x4"
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions11'10" x 8'
- Room 4 TypeKitchen
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions17'2" x 11'10"
- Room 5 TypeDen
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions11' x 12'
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions10'10" x 15'2"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions12'5" x 10'5"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions10'10" x 14'4"
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated October 26, 2021.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com