- 1,800Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- Year Built2021
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- ConstructionNew Construction
- Property StyleRanch
- Total Baths2
- Full Baths2
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet1,800
- AG Sqft288
- APX Unfin Below Grade1800
- BasementConcrete, Daylight, Full, Walkout
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Tax ReductionYes
- Assoc Fees$250
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Building Plans, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- MLS Number4844323
- MLS StatusActive Under Contract
- StatusActive With Contract
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$499,000
- Listing Agent NameRachel Xavier
- Broker NameKW Lakes and Mountains Realty/Meredith
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Mountain View, Subdivision, View
- RoadsPaved, Privately Maintained
- Road Frontage263
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemForced Air
- Water HeaterTankless
- Sewer1250 Gallon, Leach Field, Private, Septic
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- UtilitiesGas - LP/Bottle
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count39
- Building Number10
- StreetLindsey Lane
- DistrictInter-Lakes Coop Sch Dst
- Elementary SchoolInter-Lakes Elementary
- Junior HighInter-Lakes Middle School
- High SchoolInter-Lakes High School
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesFireplace - Gas
- Room 1 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions13'2" x 19'
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Room 2 TypeBedroom
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions11'10" x 12'
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions13'2" x 14'
- Room 4 TypeKitchen
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions13' x 14'
- Room 5 TypeFamily Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions25' x 18'5"
- Room 6 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions10'2" x 11'
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated October 26, 2021.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com