13 Tepi LaneGilmanton, NH 03237MLS Number 4844327
- Sale Price: $382,000
- 4 Days Since Sale
- 600Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Parking Spaces 4
- Year Built2003
- Building ConstructionTimber Frame
- Property StyleCape
- Total Baths1
- 3/4 Baths1
- Total Rooms4
- Square Feet600
- Exterior FeaturesBoat Launch, Boat Slip/Dock, Deck, Private Dock, Shed, Beach Access
- Exterior ColorNatural
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Water Body NameShellcamp Pond
- Water Body TypePond
- Water AccessOwned
- Water ViewYes
- Water Access DetailsShared-Private
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- Date Showings Begin2021-01-23
- View Count5
- MLS Number4844327
- MLS StatusClosed
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$369,000
- Listing Agent NameKay Huston
- Broker NameBayside Rentals
- Selling Agent NameLuceen Bouchard
- Sale Price$382,000
- Lot DescriptionLake Frontage, Lake View, Level
- DrivewayCrushed Stone, Gravel
- Road Frontage163
- Heat FuelElectric, Gas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemElectric, Hot Air, Stove - Gas
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Water HeaterElectric
- Sewer1500+ Gallon, Leach Field, Mound, On-Site Septic Exists, Private, Septic
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- UtilitiesGas - LP/Bottle
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment Year2020
- ZoningRUR SH
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map, Town Approvals
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number13
- StreetTepi Lane
- DistrictGilmanton Sch Dsct SAU #79
- Elementary SchoolGilmanton Elementary
- Junior HighGilmanton School
- High SchoolGilford High School
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Laundry Hook-ups, Natural Woodwork, Skylight, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions11'2" x 11'3"
- FloorsHardwood, Softwood, Tile
- Room 2 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions19'3" x18'3"
- Room 3 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions7'8" x 8'7"
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 Dimensions11' x 13'8"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions8'6" x 18'8"
- Room 6 TypeOther
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions8' x 9'7"
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated March 5, 2021.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com