179 Pine StreetLaconia, NH 03246MLS Number 4849173
- Sale Price: $320,000
- 9 Days Since Sale
- 1,478Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Parking Spaces 3 - 5, Paved
- Year Built1900
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleNew Englander
- Total Baths2
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths1
- Total Rooms8
- Square Feet1,478
- APX Unfin Below Grade672
- BasementBulkhead, Concrete, Concrete Floor, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- FoundationBlock, Brick, Concrete, Block w/ Skim Coating
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water
- Water HeaterElectric, Tank
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- UtilitiesCable, Gas - At Street, Internet - Cable, Telephone Available
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment #174300
- Assessment Year2020
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- MLS Number4849173
- MLS StatusClosed
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$299,999
- Listing Agent NameGus Benavides
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Realty Gilford NH
- Selling Agent NameChip Hornbeek
- Sale Price$320,000
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- AreaNeighborhood, Near Hospital
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage66
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Porch, Shed, Storage, Window Screens
- Exterior ColorLight Blue
- ExteriorAsbestos, Shingle
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter, Low Pile Carpet, Paved Parking
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water ViewNo
- Water Access DetailsBeach Access, Indirect, Not Adjoining, Municipal Residents Only
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- Date Showings Begin2021-03-06
- View Count2
- Building Number179
- StreetPine Street
- DistrictLaconia Sch Dst SAU #30
- Elementary SchoolWoodland Heights Elementary
- Junior HighLaconia Middle School
- High SchoolLaconia High School
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Dining Area, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Natural Woodwork, Window Treatment, Laundry - 2nd Floor, Laundry - Basement
- Room 1 TypeBreezeway
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions6'x7'
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate
- Room 2 TypeKitchen/Dining
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions23'x14'
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions19'9"x14'2"
- Room 4 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions6'7"x5'8"
- Room 5 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions14'x14'
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions13'3"x9'8"
- Room 7 TypeBath - Full
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 8 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions6'7"x4
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level3
- Room 9 Dimensions15'2"12'3"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level3
- Room 10 Dimensions14'5"x10'
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated April 20, 2021.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com