- 2,088Square Feet
Ask A Question
- List Price$395,000
- Square Feet2,088
- 3/4 Baths2
- Full Baths1
- StyleContemporary, Townhouse, Walkout Lower Level
- New ContructionExisting
- MLS Number4850077
- MLS StatusPending
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Hearth, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Laundry - Basement
- BasementFinished, Walkout, Interior Access, Exterior Access
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle
- Heating CoolingForced Air, Hot Air, Stove - Gas
- UtilitiesCable - Available
- ComplexOak Knoll
- DistrictGovernor Wentworth Regional
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Elementary SchoolTuftonboro Central School
- Junior HighKingswood Regional Middle Sch
- High SchoolKingswood Regional High School
- Exterior FeaturesBoat Slip/Dock, Deck, Patio, Beach Access
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water ViewYes
- Water Access DetailsBeach Access, Directly Adjoining, Dock Access
- Disability Features1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom
- Year Built1986
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Garage Spaces1
- Unit Number2
- Total Rooms6
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- AreaNear Golf Course, Near Hospital, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Paved
- RoadsDead End, Paved, Private
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, Country Setting, Lake Access, Lake Frontage, Lake View, Landscaped, Waterfront, Wooded
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Sewer, Water
- HOA Fee$450
- Date Listed03/08/2021
- Date Price Change03/09/2021
- Unadjusted TaxesNo
- Assessment Year2019
- Time ShareNo
- Association AmenitiesMaster Insurance, Landscaping, Beach Access, Beach Rights, Boat Slip/Dock, Common Acreage, RV Parking, Snow Removal
- Date Showings Begin2021-03-13
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- View Count12
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated April 20, 2021.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com