- 3,120Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageAuto Open, Storage Above
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Off Street, Parking Spaces 1 - 10
- Year Built1910
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleContemporary
- Total Baths4
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths3
- Total Rooms10
- Square Feet3,120
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemForced Air, Radiant Floor
- Water HeaterElectric
- Electric200 Amp
- UtilitiesGas - LP/Bottle, Internet - Cable
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NNo
- MLS Number4850827
- MLS StatusActive
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$2,000,000
- Listing Agent NameGeorge McCarthy
- Broker NameKeller Williams Realty-Metropolitan
- LM MST WGARDetached
- Interior FeaturesBar, Blinds, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 2, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Family, Kitchen/Living, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Surround Sound Wiring, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor, Laundry - Basement, Smart Thermostat
- Room 1 TypeBedroom
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions11'6" X 11'2"
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Combination, Hardwood
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13'4"X 19'3"
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions13'9" X13'9"
- Room 4 TypePlayroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions10'4" X17'7"
- Room 5 TypeMudroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions5'5" X11'7"
- Room 6 TypeLiving Room
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 Dimensions13'9" X16'1"
- Room 7 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 Dimensions11'10" X18'5"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 Dimensions12'10' X14'
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions9'10" X 17'
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions11'5" X 17'1"
- Room 11 TypeBedroom
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions14' X 20'10"
- Building Number822
- StreetWeirs Boulevard
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Lot DescriptionLake Access, Lake Frontage, Lake View, Landscaped, Waterfront
- RoadsPaved, Private, Easement/ROW, Privately Maintained
- Exterior FeaturesBoat Slip/Dock, Day Dock, Balcony, Boat House, Deck, Private Dock
- Exterior ColorGreen
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessOwned
- Water ViewYes
- Water Access DetailsDeep Water Access, Directly Adjoining, Dock Access
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- Date Showings Begin2021-03-18
- View Count4
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated April 11, 2021.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com