- 1,800Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageDirect Entry
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Parking Spaces 3
- Year Built1989
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleRanch
- Total Baths2
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet1,800
- BasementConcrete Floor, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished, Walkout, Exterior Access
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom, Bathroom w/Tub, One-Level Home, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Water ViewNo
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- Date Showings Begin2021-04-03
- View Count1
- MLS Number4853521
- MLS StatusActive Under Contract
- StatusActive With Contract
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$350,000
- Listing Agent NameTracy Jenkins
- Broker NameKW Lakes and Mountains Realty/Meredith
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Street Lights
- AreaIn Town, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Neighborhood, Near Hospital
- Road Frontage169
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Forced Air, Hot Water
- WaterDrilled Well, On-Site Well Exists
- Water HeaterOff Boiler
- SewerCommunity, Public Sewer On-Site, Pumping Station
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- UtilitiesCable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -AtSite, Internet - Cable, Internet - Fixed Wireless
- Building Number252
- StreetHillcrest Drive
- SubdivisionHillcrest Village
- DistrictLaconia Sch Dst SAU #30
- Junior HighLaconia Middle School
- High SchoolLaconia High School
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Blinds, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Kitchen/Dining, Natural Light, Skylight, Laundry - 1st Floor
- FloorsHardwood, Laminate, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Shed
- Exterior ColorSpruce
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated April 11, 2021.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com