- 2,705Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces1
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Off Street, Parking Spaces 6+
- Year Built1978
- Building ConstructionPost and Beam, Wood Frame
- Property StyleGambrel
- Total Baths2
- Full Baths2
- Total Rooms8
- Square Feet2,705
- AG Sqft2453
- APX Unfin Below Grade1258
- BasementConcrete Floor, Full, Insulated, Partially Finished, Stairs - Basement
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Floor Furnace, Hot Water, Stove - Wood
- WaterDrilled Well
- Water HeaterElectric
- Sewer1000 Gallon
- Electric200 Amp
- UtilitiesInternet - Cable, Underground Utilities
- MLS Number4855032
- MLS StatusPending
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$425,000
- Listing Agent NameWendy McHugh
- Broker NameCarey Giampa, LLC/Rye
- LM MST WGARDetached
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Level, Secluded, Walking Trails, Water View, Wooded
- RoadsDirt, Gravel, Private
- Road Frontage172
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Natural Shade, Porch - Covered
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed
- Building Number26
- StreetCamp School Road
- DistrictGovernor Wentworth Regional
- Elementary SchoolCarpenter Elementary
- Junior HighKingswood Regional Middle
- High SchoolKingswood Regional High School
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Blinds, Cedar Closet, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Living, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Skylight, Soaking Tub, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Whirlpool Tub, Laundry - Basement
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count7
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated May 12, 2021.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com