- 4,450Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageAuto Open
- Year Built2002
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleContemporary, Ranch
- Total Baths3
- Full Baths2
- 3/4 Baths1
- Total Rooms13
- Square Feet4,450
- APX Unfin Below Grade1200
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Daylight, Finished, Full, Stairs - Interior, Sump Pump, Walkout
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemHot Air
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle
- SewerCommunity, Septic
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s), Underground
- UtilitiesCable - Available
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- MLS Number4855792
- MLS StatusActive Under Contract
- StatusActive With Contract
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$974,900
- Listing Agent NameAdam Dow
- Broker NameKeller Williams Lakes & Mountains Realty
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, Country Setting, Landscaped, Subdivision
- RoadsAssociation, Cul-de-Sac, Paved
- Road Frontage106
- Exterior FeaturesHot Tub, Patio, Pool - In Ground, Porch - Screened
- Exterior ColorTan
- ExteriorShake, Vinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water Access DetailsBeach Access, Dock Access, Shared-Private
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- Date Showings Begin2021-04-17
- View Count6
- Building Number22
- StreetDewitt Drive
- SubdivisionCedar Cove Subdivision
- Elementary SchoolAlton Central School
- Junior HighAlton Central School
- High SchoolProspect Mountain High School
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Blinds, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 2, Kitchen Island, Master BR w/ BA, Pool - Indoor, Security, Skylight, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions11'11" X 11'11"
- FloorsConcrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Room 2 TypeBreakfast Nook
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions11' X 11'11"
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions11'11" X 14'1"
- Room 4 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions17'3" X 21'2"
- Room 5 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13'3" X 18'3"
- Room 6 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions5'11" X 6'11"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions13' X 15'9"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions11'3" X 13'8"
- Room 9 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 Dimensions10'2" X 10'5"
- Room 10 TypeRec Room
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions31'4" X 45'6"
- Room 11 TypeMedia Room
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions13'2" X 20'
- Room 12 TypeKitchen
- Room 12 LevelBasement
- Room 12 Dimensions12'8" X 11'5"
- Room 13 TypePorch
- Room 13 Level1
- Room 14 TypeOther
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 DimensionsPool
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated May 12, 2021.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com