- 1,710Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Finished
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Paved
- Year Built2021
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- ConstructionNew Construction
- Property StyleCape
- Total Baths3
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet1,710
- APX Unfin Below Grade1021
- BasementBulkhead, Concrete, Concrete Floor, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished, Interior Access, Exterior Access
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch, Porch - Covered
- ExteriorVinyl, Vinyl Siding
- RoofShingle, Shingle - Architectural
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Parking, Hard Surface Flooring, Paved Parking
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water ViewYes
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Foot Print Dim40 X 42
- View Count20
- MLS Number4856541
- MLS StatusActive
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$539,000
- Listing Agent NameShelly Brewer
- Unit Number17
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Realty Gilford NH
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Lake View, Subdivision
- Near Hospital
- Near Paths
- Near Shopping
- Near Skiing
- Near Snowmobile Trails
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Paved
- RoadsAssociation, Paved, Public, Shared
- Road Frontage47
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemForced Air, Hot Air
- Water HeaterOn Demand, Tankless
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Gas - LP/Bottle, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Underground Utilities
- Fee IncludesHOA Fee
- Tax ReductionYes
- Assoc Fees$100
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Covenants, Deed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number125
- StreetSterling Drive
- SubdivisionGovernors Crossing
- DistrictLaconia Sch Dst SAU #30
- Elementary SchoolElm Street Elementary School
- Junior HighLaconia Middle School
- High SchoolLaconia High School
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 1, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Room 1 TypeFoyer
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions4'2 x 9'1
- FloorsCarpet, Other, Vinyl
- Room 2 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions9'10" x 13'6"
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions10'2" x 13'6"
- Room 4 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions14' x 15'6"
- Room 5 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13'2 x 13'6
- Room 6 TypeSunroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions13'5" x 7'8"
- Room 7 TypeBath - Full
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions5 x 10
- Room 8 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions5'6 x 5'7"
- Room 9 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions14'7" x 15'10"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions11'11" x 10'
- Room 11 TypeBath - Full
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions8'11" x 5'
- Room 12 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 Dimensions9'6" x 13'11"
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated July 24, 2021.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com