- 1,248Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces
- Parking DescriptionParking Spaces 3 - 5
- Year Built1975
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleRanch
- Total Baths1
- Full Baths1
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet1,248
- APX Unfin Below Grade145
- BasementConcrete Floor, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished, Walkout, Interior Access
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Natural Shade, Window Screens, Windows - Double Pane
- Exterior ColorBlue
- ExteriorBlock, Clapboard, Wood Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Tub,1st Floor Laundry
- Occupant RestrictionsNone
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment #156600
- Assessment Year2020
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Septic Design, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
- MLS Number4863955
- MLS StatusActive Under Contract
- StatusActive With Contract
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$259,900
- Listing Agent NameMargery MacDonald
- Broker NameRE/MAX Presidential
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails, Wooded
- AreaNear Paths, Rural
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage396
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Heat FuelElectric, Wood
- Heat SystemStove - Wood
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Water HeaterElectric
- Sewer1250 Gallon, Concrete, Private, Septic
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- UtilitiesCable, Internet - Cable, Telephone At Site
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water ViewNo
- Water Access DetailsMunicipal Residents Only
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Foot Print Dim50x16
- Building Number75
- StreetDame Road
- DistrictGovernor Wentworth Regional
- Elementary SchoolTuftonboro Central School
- Junior HighKingswood Regional Middle
- High SchoolKingswood Regional High School
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Hearth, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Natural Light, Storage - Indoor, Vaulted Ceiling, Wood Stove Hook-up, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeMudroom
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions15'x8'8"
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions15'x15'5"
- Room 3 TypeKitchen/Dining
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions10x13+3'8"x4
- Room 4 TypeBath - Full
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions9'2"x6'
- Room 5 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions7'x5'
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions15x14
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions10'x10'
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions15'x8'
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated June 20, 2021.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com