- 2,460Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageAuto Open
- Year Built1986
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleModern Architecture, Saltbox
- Total Baths4
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths2
- Half Bath1
- Total Rooms12
- Square Feet2,460
- AG Sqft1386
- APX Unfin Below Grade1742
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Daylight, Insulated, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished, Walkout, Interior Access, Exterior Access
- FoundationConcrete, Poured Concrete
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water Access DetailsBeach Access, Shared-Private
- Fee IncludesBuy In Fee
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assoc Fees$1,500
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Covenants, Deed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
- MLS Number4865514
- MLS StatusPending
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$699,900
- Listing Agent NameLisa Hurley
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Realty Center Harbor NH
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Room 1 TypeFamily Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions16' 1" x 21' 8"
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13'8" x 9' 5"
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions15' 11" x 22' 5"
- Room 4 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions14' 3" x 16' 10"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions12' 7" x 12' 10"
- Room 6 TypeMudroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions10' 3" x 6' 11"
- Room 7 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions9" 2" x 6' 9"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions19' 2" x 9' 7"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions8' 9" x 9' 8"
- Room 10 TypeOther
- Room 10 Level1
- Room 10 Dimensions9' 2" x 6'
- Room 11 TypeBonus Room
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions9' 10" x 15' 1"
- Room 12 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 12 Level1
- Room 13 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 13 Level2
- Room 14 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 14 Level1
- Room 15 TypeBath - Full
- Room 15 Level1
- Building Number74
- StreetCannes Street
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, Country Setting, Lake Access, Landscaped, Level, Wooded
- RoadsAssociation, Gravel
- Road Frontage400
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemForced Air, Hot Air
- WaterDrilled Well
- Water HeaterElectric
- Sewer1250 Gallon, Leach Field, Private
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Internet - Cable
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- Date Showings Begin2021-06-12
- View Count1
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated June 18, 2021.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com