- 788Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces
- Year Built1950
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleCabin, Cottage/Camp
- Total Baths1
- 3/4 Baths1
- Total Rooms8
- Square Feet788
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Outbuilding, Porch - Enclosed, ROW to Water, Shed, Beach Access
- Exterior ColorGray
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- MLS Number4867177
- MLS StatusActive Under Contract
- StatusActive With Contract
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$225,000
- Listing Agent NameHeidi Walton
- Broker NameWalton Realty, LLC
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, Country Setting, Lake Access, Level, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails
- RoadsDirt, Privately Maintained
- Road Frontage74
- Water Body NameCrystal Lake
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water Access DetailsBeach Access, Other, Shared-Private
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count11
- Building Number20
- StreetBlake Road
- DistrictGilmanton Sch Dsct SAU #79
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Furnished, Natural Woodwork, Skylight
- FloorsCombination, Softwood, Vinyl
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemGas Heater, Monitor Type
- WaterDrilled Well
- Water HeaterGas, Tankless
- Sewer1250 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field, Private, Septic
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- UtilitiesInternet - Cable
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated July 24, 2021.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com