- 2,041Square Feet
- 1910Year Built
Ask A Question
- List Price$895,000
- Square Feet2,041
- StatusActive With Contract
- 3/4 Baths2
- Full Baths1
- StyleNew Englander
- New ContructionExisting
- MLS Number4868187
- MLS StatusActive Under Contract
- Exterior FeaturesBoat Mooring, Boat Slip/Dock, Docks, Trash, Natural Shade, Playground, Porch - Covered, Storage, Window Screens, Windows - Double Pane, Windows - Energy Star, Beach Access
- Exterior ColorYellow
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Recreation, Sewer, Trash, Water, Condo Association Fee
- HOA Fee$767
- Date Listed06/23/2021
- Date Price Change07/08/2021
- Unadjusted TaxesNo
- Time ShareNo
- Association AmenitiesClub House, Master Insurance, Playground, Storage - Indoor, Landscaping, Beach Access, Beach Rights, Boat Mooring, Boat Slip/Dock, Common Acreage, Day Dock, Docks, Snow Removal, Trash Removal, Coin Laundry
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count11
- ComplexEastern Shores
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageTBD
- DrivewayCrushed Stone, Paved
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, Condo Development, Lake Access, Lake Frontage, Lake View, Landscaped, Water View, Waterfront
- Electric200 Amp, At Street, Circuit Breaker(s)
- WaterCommunity, Metered, Public Water - At Street
- Heat FuelOil
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Owned, Tank
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Energy Star System, Hot Water, House Unit, Multi Zone, Programmable Thermostat
- Equipment AppliancesAir Conditioner, Window AC, CO Detector, Irrigation System
- SewerPublic Sewer at Street
- UtilitiesCable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail
- Disability Features1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Low-Pile Carpet, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Low Pile Carpet, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Year Built1910
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Garage Spaces1
- Unit Number24
- Total Rooms10
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Draperies, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Lighting - LED, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Soaking Tub, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Window Treatment, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water ViewYes
- Water Access DetailsShared-Private
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated July 24, 2021.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com