- 4,097Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces9
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Finished, Storage Above
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, On-Site, Parking Spaces 1 - 10, Paved, Under, Covered
- Year Built1942
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleCape, Multi-Level, Walkout Lower Level
- Total Baths3
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Rooms11
- Square Feet4,097
- AG Sqft805
- APX Unfin Below Grade721
- BasementConcrete Floor, Daylight, Full, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Sump Pump, Walkout, Interior Access, Exterior Access
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water ViewYes
- Water Access DetailsBeach Access, Municipal Residents Only
- Tax ReductionNo
- ZoningLR - Limited Residential
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAerials, Deed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
- MLS Number4868383
- MLS StatusActive
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$779,000
- Listing Agent NameDon Roberts
- Broker NameRE/MAX By the Lake
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Lot DescriptionLake View, Landscaped, Mountain View, Open, View, Water View
- AreaAbuts Conservation, Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Skiing
- DrivewayCircular, Paved
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage339
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Covered, Stable(s)
- Exterior ColorLightGreen
- ExteriorCedar, Clapboard, Shake, Wood
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Multi Fuel, Oil
- Heat SystemGas Heater - Vented, Hot Air, Multi Zone, Stove - Gas
- WaterDrilled Well, On-Site Well Exists, Private
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, On Demand, Owned, Separate
- SewerConcrete, Leach Field - Existing, Leach Field - On-Site, Private, Septic
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- UtilitiesCable, Gas - LP/Bottle
- View Count6
- Building Number388
- StreetCherry Valley Road
- DistrictGilford Sch District SAU #73
- Elementary SchoolGilford Elementary
- Junior HighGilford Middle
- High SchoolGilford High School
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesBar, Blinds, Cedar Closet, Dining Area, Draperies, Fireplace - Screens/Equip, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 2, Hot Tub, Natural Light, Window Treatment, Laundry - Basement
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions19' x 14' 7"
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Marble, Tile
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions22' x 14' 8"
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions17' x 9' 10"
- Room 4 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions13' 4" x 12'
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions12' x 10'
- Room 6 TypeDen
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions10' x 10'
- Room 7 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions8' x 6'
- Room 8 TypeMudroom
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions24' 9" x 10'
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions15' 8" x 11' 3"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions12' 9" x 10'
- Room 11 TypeBath - Full
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions8' 2" x 6' 6"
- Room 12 TypeBonus Room
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 Dimensions24' 6" x 10'
- Room 13 TypeRec Room
- Room 13 Level2
- Room 13 Dimensions35' x 23'
- Room 14 TypeExercise Room
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 Dimensions31' 10" x 13' 6"
- Room 15 TypeOther
- Room 15 LevelBasement
- Room 15 Dimensions16' 9" x 9' 4"
- Room 16 TypeOther
- Room 16 LevelBasement
- Room 16 Dimensions10' x 11' 6"
- Room 17 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 17 LevelBasement
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated July 24, 2021.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com