- 2,041Square Feet
- 1910Year Built
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces1
- Parking DescriptionAssigned, Driveway, Garage, Off Street, On-Site, Parking Spaces 5, Paved
- Year Built1910
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleNew Englander
- Total Baths3
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths2
- Total Rooms10
- Square Feet2,041
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Low-Pile Carpet, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Low Pile Carpet, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Recreation, Sewer, Trash, Water, Condo Association Fee
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assoc Fees$767
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- MLS Number4870281
- MLS StatusActive Under Contract
- StatusActive With Contract
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$895,000
- Listing Agent NameCorilyn Tessier
- Unit Number24
- Broker NameKW Lakes & Mountains/Gilford
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Draperies, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Lighting - LED, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Soaking Tub, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Window Treatment, Laundry - 1st Floor
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Combination, Vinyl
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Energy Star System, Hot Water, House Unit, Multi Zone, Programmable Thermostat
- WaterCommunity, Metered, Public Water - At Street
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Owned, Tank
- SewerPublic Sewer at Street
- Electric200 Amp, At Street, Circuit Breaker(s)
- UtilitiesCable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail
- Building Number144
- StreetLake Street
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, Condo Development, Lake Access, Lake Frontage, Lake View, Landscaped, Water View, Waterfront
- DrivewayCrushed Stone, Paved
- Exterior FeaturesBoat Mooring, Boat Slip/Dock, Docks, Trash, Natural Shade, Playground, Porch - Covered, Storage, Window Screens, Windows - Double Pane, Windows - Energy Star, Beach Access
- Exterior ColorYellow
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water ViewYes
- Water Access DetailsShared-Private
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count7
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated July 24, 2021.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com