- 2,056Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageDirect Entry
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Year Built2021
- Building ConstructionInsulation-Cellulose, Insulation-FiberglssBatt
- ConstructionNew Construction
- Property StyleCape
- Total Baths3
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet2,056
- APX Unfin Below Grade1120
- BasementBulkhead, Concrete Floor, Crawl Space, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished, Exterior Access
- FoundationConcrete, Poured Concrete, Slab - Concrete, Slab w/ Frost Wall
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle
- Sewer1250 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field, Septic Design Available, Septic
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Underground
- UtilitiesCable - Available
- MLS Number4870946
- MLS StatusActive Under Contract
- StatusActive With Contract
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$449,000
- Listing Agent NamePaty Ciotto
- Broker NamePeabody and Smith Realty/Holderness
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Open
- RoadsGravel, Private, Unpaved, Privately Maintained
- Road Frontage209
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Covered, Window Screens
- Exterior ColorCypress
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural, Shingle - Asphalt
- Water AccessNo
- Water ViewNo
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- Date Showings Begin2021-07-10
- Foot Print Dim28' x 40'
- View Count1
- Building Number34
- StreetLincoln Drive
- DistrictMoultonborough SAU #45
- Elementary SchoolMoultonborough Central School
- Junior HighMoultonborough Academy
- High SchoolMoultonborough Academy
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen/Dining
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions20'9" x 13'
- FloorsHardwood, Tile
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions18'11" x 16'
- Room 3 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions16'2" x 13'3"
- Room 4 TypeBath - Full
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions7' x 11'6"
- Room 5 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions6' x 4'
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions16'6" x 24'
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions15'3" x 14'
- Room 8 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions8'1" x 13'3"
- Room 9 TypePorch
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 Dimensions6' x 40'
- Room 10 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 10 Level1
- Room 10 Dimensions5' x 6'1"
- Room 11 TypeBath - Full
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions7'6" x 9'4"
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated August 1, 2021.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com