- 2,097Square Feet
- 1996Year Built
Ask A Question
- List Price$349,000
- Square Feet2,097
- 3/4 Baths1
- Full Baths2
- StyleCape, Freestanding
- New ContructionExisting
- MLS Number4871221
- MLS StatusPending
- Room 1 Dimensions26' x 12'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions12'3" x 12'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Dimensions17' x 15'
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Draperies, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 1, Kitchen Island, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Window Treatment, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 4 Dimensions11'4" x 9'7"
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeSunroom
- Room 5 Dimensions21"5" x 18'5"
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions16' x 11'5"
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Dimensions12'6" x 11'3"
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- BasementConcrete, Crawl Space, Sump Pump
- ComplexCountry Village Way
- SubdivisionCountry Village Way
- DistrictGilford Sch District SAU #73
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elementary SchoolGilford Elementary
- Junior HighGilford Middle
- High SchoolGilford High School
- Exterior FeaturesNatural Shade, Porch - Enclosed, Porch - Screened, Tennis Court
- Exterior ColorTan
- ExteriorWood Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water Access DetailsMunicipal Residents Only
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Other, Plowing, Sewer, Trash, Water
- HOA Fee$300
- Date Listed07/08/2021
- Unadjusted TaxesNo
- Assessment Year2021
- Time ShareNo
- Association AmenitiesBeach Access, Tennis Court
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count4
- Year Built1996
- ConstructionInsulation-FiberglassBlwn, Wood Frame
- Garage Spaces2
- Unit Number2
- Total Rooms6
- Foot Print Dim56 x 30
- FoundationConcrete, Poured Concrete
- AreaMountain, Near Country Club, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsAssociation, Paved, Privately Maintained
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Country Setting, Subdivision
- Electric200 Amp
- Heat FuelOil
- Water HeaterElectric
- Heating CoolingForced Air
- Equipment AppliancesAir Conditioner, Smoke Detector
- SewerPublic Sewer at Street
- UtilitiesInternet - Cable
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated July 24, 2021.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com