24 VonHurst RoadMoultonborough, NH 03254MLS Number 4871861
- Sale Price: $925,000
- 379 Days Since Sale
- 2,024Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces1
- GarageDirect Entry
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Year Built1990
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleCottage/Camp, Gambrel
- Total Baths2
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths1
- Total Rooms9
- Square Feet2,024
- AG Sqft168
- FoundationPost/Piers, Slab - Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Natural Shade, Outbuilding, Porch - Screened, Private Dock, Shed, Window Screens
- Exterior Colorred
- ExteriorT1-11, Wood Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Water Body NameKanasatka Lake
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessOwned
- Water ViewYes
- Water Access DetailsDirectly Adjoining
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment #657900
- Assessment Year2021
- ZoningRes/Agri Water
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAerials, Deed, Other, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure, Right-Of-Way (ROW), Site Investigations, Soil Data/USDA Map, Survey, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
- MLS Number4871861
- MLS StatusClosed
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$995,000
- Listing Agent NameTom Howard
- Broker NameNH Conservation Real Estate
- Selling Agent NameLobin Frizzell
- Sale Price$925,000
- LM MST WGAROther
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, Country Setting, Lake Frontage, Lake View, Level, Mountain View, Sloping, Waterfront, Wooded
- AreaNear Shopping, Near Snowmobile Trails
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Other, Right-Of-Way (ROW)
- RoadsShared, Unpaved, Easement/ROW, Privately Maintained
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Heat FuelElectric, Gas - LP/Bottle, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Electric, Floor Furnace, Gas Heater, Stove - Wood
- WaterDrilled Well, Lake/Pond
- Water HeaterElectric, Gas - LP/Bottle
- SewerOn-Site Septic Exists
- Electric100 Amp,150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- UtilitiesCable, Gas - LP/Bottle, Internet - Cable, Telephone Available
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Foot Print Dim34' x 24',40' x 26'
- View Count25
- Building Number24
- StreetVonHurst Road
- DistrictMoultonborough SAU #45
- Elementary SchoolMoultonborough Central School
- Junior HighMoultonborough Academy
- High SchoolMoultonborough Academy
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Draperies, Natural Woodwork, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level2
- Room 1 Dimensions10' x 8'
- FloorsCarpet, Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Level2
- Room 2 Dimensions14'8" x 13'10"
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 Dimensions10' x 11'9"
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 Dimensions10' x 11'9"
- Room 5 TypeFamily Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions17'5" x 11'4"
- Room 6 TypeUtility Room
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions14'9" x 9'
- Room 7 TypeBath - Full
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions6'4" x 7'10"
- Room 8 TypeLiving Room
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions13'8" x 15'2"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 Dimensions9' x 15'
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level1
- Room 10 Dimensions9' x 15'
- Room 11 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 11 Level1
- Room 11 Dimensions5'5" x 9'6"
- Room 12 TypeOther
- Room 12 Level1
- Room 12 Dimensions9' x 9'8"
- Room 13 TypeUtility Room
- Room 13 Level1
- Room 13 Dimensions6' x 8"
Copyright 2022 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This display of listings may or may not be the entire Compilation from the NEREN database, and NEREN does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated October 7, 2022 5:54 PM EDT.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick has lived in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee part-time and or full time for 25 years and really knows the local real estate market. I would highly recommend Rick Edson and his company - Big Lake Realty if you are interested in buying or selling in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee. [...]
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily signed on with Rick. Within 48 hours we had two offers. We accepted the cash offer and closed two weeks later. Clearly Rick's knowledge of the community and reputation as a "Go To" agent factored into the quick sale. Paperwork was clean and timely, responsiveness was great in voice, text & email. Negotiation skills got us our asking price - what could be better? [...]
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com