- 1,248Square Feet
- 2010Year Built
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Storage Above
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Parking Spaces 6+, Paved
- Year Built2010
- Building ConstructionModular
- Property StyleRanch
- Total Baths2
- Full Baths2
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet1,248
- APX Unfin Below Grade1248
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Daylight, Full, Stairs - Interior, Sump Pump, Stairs - Basement
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemForced Air, Multi Zone
- Water HeaterElectric
- Electric200 Amp, Generator, Underground
- UtilitiesCable, High Speed Intrnt -Avail
- Tax Yr2020/2021
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Trash, Condo Association Fee, HOA Fee
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed, Pets - Cats Allowed, Pets - Dogs Allowed
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment #222600
- Assessment Year2020
- Assoc Fees$271
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableAerials, Association Docs, Covenants, Deed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
- MLS Number4877109
- MLS StatusPending
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$325,000
- Listing Agent NameCrystal Bullerwell
- Broker NameKW Lakes and Mountains Realty/Meredith
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Conserved Land, Country Setting, Landscaped, Leased, Sidewalks
- RoadsAssociation, Paved, Privately Maintained
- Road Frontage69
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Space, Patio, Window Screens
- Exterior ColorGray
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle, Shingle - Asphalt
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Access Laundry No Steps, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, One-Level Home, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Water Body NameWinnisquam Lake
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water ViewNo
- Water Access DetailsBeach Access
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- Date Showings Begin2021-08-14
- Foot Print Dim26x46 Irreg. 21x21 Garage
- Building Number96
- StreetSarasota Lane
- SubdivisionThe Villas at Paugus Bay
- DistrictLaconia Sch Dst SAU #30
- Elementary SchoolElm Street Elementary School
- Junior HighLaconia Middle School
- High SchoolLaconia High School
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Draperies, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Living, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Window Treatment, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen/Dining
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions26' x 18'2"
- FloorsCarpet, Combination, Other
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12'2" x 17'4"
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions11'7" x 12'1"
- Room 4 TypeBath - Full
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions8'5" x 5'4"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions12'2" x 10'3"
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions12'3" x 14'2"
- Room 7 TypeBath - Full
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions12'3" x 6'2"
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated September 17, 2021.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com