- 4,256Square Feet
- 1994Year Built
Ask A Question
- List Price$549,000
- Square Feet4,256
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- New ContructionExisting
- MLS Number4879013
- MLS StatusActive
- Room 1 Dimensions21'4" x 14'10"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Dimensions11'2" x 12'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Dimensions15'3" x 11'1"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeBreakfast Nook
- Interior FeaturesCedar Closet, Dining Area, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 2, Kitchen/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Skylight, Storage - Indoor, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 4 Dimensions23'7" x 14'1"
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeDining Room
- Room 5 Dimensions13' x 13'7"
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 TypeMedia Room
- Room 6 Dimensions14'9" x 17'4"
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Dimensions13'3" x 11'1"
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Dimensions15'1" x 20'11"
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 TypeFamily Room
- Room 9 Dimensions20'9" x 10'
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 10 Dimensions14' x 13'3"
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 TypeStudio
- Room 11 Dimensions15'2" x 16'9"
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 TypeBonus Room
- BasementClimate Controlled, Daylight, Finished, Insulated, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Sump Pump, Walkout, Exterior Access
- ComplexWolfeboro Common II
- DistrictGovernor Wentworth Regional
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Elementary SchoolCarpenter Elementary
- Junior HighKingswood Regional Middle
- High SchoolKingswood Regional High School
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Natural Shade, Patio, Storage, Window Screens
- Exterior ColorBlue/Grey
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Elec Co.Wolfeboro Municipal
- Electric200 Amp
- Heat FuelOil
- Water HeaterOff Boiler
- Heating CoolingRadiant Floor
- Equipment AppliancesDehumidifier, Generator - Standby
- SewerSeptic Shared
- UtilitiesCable, Internet - Cable
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Year Built1994
- ConstructionWood Frame
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Storage Above
- Garage Spaces2
- Total Rooms10
- APX Fin AG Sqft528
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsPaved, Privately Maintained
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Landscaped, Level
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Sewer, Trash, Condo Association Fee
- HOA Fee$450
- Date Listed08/23/2021
- Unadjusted TaxesNo
- Time ShareNo
- Association AmenitiesMaster Insurance, Landscaping, Common Acreage, Snow Removal, Trash Removal
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count1
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated September 17, 2021.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com