- 4,656Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces5
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Heated
- Parking DescriptionParking Spaces 5 - 10
- Year Built1998
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleCape, Colonial, New Englander, Other, Arts and Crafts
- Total Baths5
- Full Baths2
- 3/4 Baths3
- Total Rooms12
- Square Feet4,656
- APX Unfin Below Grade532
- BasementFinished, Full
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Oil
- Heat SystemHot Water, Radiant Floor
- WaterDrilled Well, Public
- Water HeaterOff Boiler
- SewerPrivate, Septic
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- UtilitiesCable, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Internet - Cable, Telephone Available
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count2
- MLS Number4882540
- MLS StatusActive
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$1,695,000
- Listing Agent NameKristina Maus
- Broker NameMaxfield Real Estate/Wolfeboro
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, Landscaped, Wooded
- DrivewayBrick/Pavers, Paved
- Road Frontage258
- Exterior FeaturesBuilding, Garden Space, Other - See Remarks, Patio, Pool - In Ground
- Exterior ColorBeige
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water Access DetailsMunicipal Residents Only
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Building Number264
- StreetForest Road
- SubdivisionWolfeboro Neck Property Owners Association
- DistrictGovernor Wentworth Regional
- Elementary SchoolCarpenter Elementary
- Junior HighKingswood Regional Middle
- High SchoolKingswood Regional High School
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesCentral Vacuum, Cathedral Ceiling, Dining Area, Fireplaces - 1, Master BR w/ BA, Pool - Indoor, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - Basement
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions11'8"X17'9"
- FloorsHardwood, Tile
- Room 2 TypeFamily Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions16'7"X15'7"
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions11'7"X25'2"
- Room 4 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions11'11"X11'11"
- Room 5 TypeSunroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions16'7"X9'4"
- Room 6 TypeBreakfast Nook
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions17'1"X16'1"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions20'11"X16'1"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions11'9"X15'7"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions12'2"X13'4"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions12'0"X13'4"
- Room 11 TypeBonus Room
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions17'11"X11'1"
- Room 12 TypeRec Room
- Room 12 LevelBasement
- Room 12 Dimensions39'3"X21'7"
- Room 13 TypeOther
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions10'10"X22'0"
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated October 17, 2021.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com