- 2,548Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces3
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Finished
- Parking DescriptionGarage, Parking Spaces 6+, Paved, RV Accessible
- Year Built1980
- Building ConstructionInsulation-FiberglssBatt, Wood Frame
- Property StyleCape
- Total Baths3
- Full Baths3
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet2,548
- BasementFinished, Full, Stairs - Interior, Walkout, Interior Access
- FoundationConcrete, Poured Concrete, Slab - Concrete
- Heat FuelElectric, Gas - LP/Bottle, Solar, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Direct Vent, Heat Pump, Monitor Type, Multi Zone, Passive Solar, Stove - Wood, Mini Split
- WaterDrilled Well, Dug Well, On-Site Well Exists, Private, Ultraviolet
- Water HeaterElectric, Solar
- SewerPrivate, Septic
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), On-Site, Net Meter, Energy Storage Device
- UtilitiesGas - LP/Bottle, High Speed Intrnt -AtSite, Internet - Cable
- Tax ReductionYes
- Assessment Year2020
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAerials, Building Plans, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure, Right-Of-Way (ROW), Septic Design, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing, Immediate
- MLS Number4883561
- MLS StatusActive
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$649,900
- Listing Agent NameRandy Annis
- Broker NameRE/MAX Bayside
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Landscaped, Level, Mountain View, Secluded, Slight, View
- DrivewayGravel, Paved, Right-Of-Way (ROW)
- RoadsDead End, Gravel, Private, Unpaved, Easement/ROW
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsField/Pasture, Residential
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Space, Outbuilding, Porch - Covered, Storage, Window Screens, Windows - Double Pane, Beach Access
- Exterior ColorGray
- ExteriorVinyl, Vinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water ViewNo
- Water Access DetailsBeach Access, Municipal Residents Only
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- Date Showings Begin2021-09-25
- Foot Print Dim26 X 32
- View Count2
- Building Number912
- StreetCherry Valley Road
- DistrictGilford Sch District SAU #73
- Elementary SchoolGilford Elementary
- Junior HighGilford Middle
- High SchoolGilford High School
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Hearth, Kitchen/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Wet Bar, Whirlpool Tub, Programmable Thermostat, Laundry - 2nd Floor, Laundry - Basement
- Room 1 TypeFoyer
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions5'7" X 6'4"
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate, Softwood, Vinyl, Wood
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13' X 9'5"
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions14'2" X 7'X1"
- Room 4 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions11'7" X 16'7"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions14'3" X 11'2"
- Room 6 TypeBath - Full
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions4'11" X 7'8"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions17'7" X 14'3"
- Room 8 TypeBath - Full
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions4'11" X 10'11"
- Room 9 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions15'2" X 14'8"
- Room 10 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions11'8" X 13'10"
- Room 11 TypeUtility Room
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions12'6" X 12'11"
- Room 12 TypeBath - Full
- Room 12 LevelBasement
- Room 12 Dimensions6'8" X 6'9"
- Room 13 TypeRec Room
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions24'10" X 16'7"
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated October 17, 2021.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com