18 Bishops Gate RoadWolfeboro, NH 03894MLS Number 4887891
- Sale Price: $224,000
- 7 Days Since Sale
- 847Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces
- Parking DescriptionParking Spaces 2
- Year Built1970
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleCape
- Total Baths1
- Full Baths1
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet847
- APX Unfin Below Grade70
- BasementCrawl Space, Dirt, Unfinished
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Enclosed, Porch - Screened, Shed, Window Screens, Windows - Double Pane, Windows - Storm, Beach Access
- ExteriorT1-11, Vertical
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Water Body NameLower Beech Pond
- Water Body TypePond
- Water AccessShared
- Water Access DetailsShared-Private
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count2
- MLS Number4887891
- MLS StatusClosed
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$239,000
- Listing Agent NameJoseph Sullo
- Broker NameRoche Realty Group
- Selling Agent NameJoe Collins
- Sale Price$224,000
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 1, Kitchen/Family, Laundry Hook-ups, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions8' x 5'
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions15' x 21'
- Room 3 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions7' x 10'
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions11' x 10'7"
- Room 5 TypeBath - Full
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions4'8" x 3'10"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions19'6" x 16'5"
- Room 7 TypeOther
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions11' x 13'6"
- Building Number18
- StreetBishops Gate Road
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, Corner, Deed Restricted, Wooded
- AreaNear Paths, Near Shopping, Near Skiing
- RoadsAssociation, Paved, Private
- Road Frontage306
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsRecreation
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemForced Air, In Floor, Stove - Wood
- Water HeaterElectric, Free Standing
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Leach Field
- Electric100 Amp
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment #157800
- ZoningRes Wtr Acs
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Covenants, Deed, Property Disclosure, Septic Report, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated December 8, 2021.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com