- 2,067Square Feet
- 1983Year Built
Ask A Question
- List Price$639,900
- Square Feet2,067
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- New ContructionExisting
- MLS Number4889264
- MLS StatusPending
- Room 1 Dimensions13'6" x 9'3"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions24'5" x 11'3"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Dimensions13'8" x 12'1"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Interior FeaturesCentral Vacuum, Bar, Cathedral Ceiling, Dining Area, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 1, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Storage - Indoor, Wet Bar, Laundry - Basement
- Room 4 Dimensions7'6" x 3'10"
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 5 Dimensions13'5" x 15'5"
- Room 5 LevelBasement
- Room 5 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions15'3" x 11'7"
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Dimensions11'3" x 9'
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 8 Dimensions8'4" x 13'11"
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 TypeUtility Room
- Room 9 Dimensions19'9" x 10'11"
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 10 Dimensions15'9" x 12'4"
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 11 Dimensions13'5" x 9'7"
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 TypeBath - Full
- Room 12 Dimensions9'8" x 6'4"
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 13 Dimensions11'2" x 18'2" Garage
- Room 13 Level1
- Room 13 TypeOther
- Room 14 Dimensions15'5" x 6' Exterior balcony
- Room 14 Level1
- Room 14 TypeOther
- BasementFinished, Full, Insulated, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Walkout, Interior Access, Exterior Access
- SubdivisionBroadview Condominiums
- DistrictGilford Sch District SAU #73
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elementary SchoolGilford Elementary
- Junior HighGilford Middle
- High SchoolGilford High School
- Exterior FeaturesBoat Slip/Dock, Deck, Patio
- Exterior ColorTan
- ExteriorShake, Vinyl Siding
- RoofMetal, Shingle - Asphalt
- Elec Co.Eversource
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- WaterCommunity, Drilled Well, On-Site Well Exists, Public
- Heat FuelElectric, Kerosene, Wood
- Water HeaterElectric
- Heating CoolingElectric, Gas Heater - Vented, Stove - Wood
- Equipment AppliancesStove-Wood
- SewerCommunity, Public
- UtilitiesInternet - Cable
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom, Low Pile Carpet, Paved Parking
- Year Built1983
- ConstructionWood Frame
- GarageDirect Entry, Finished
- Garage Spaces1
- Unit Number9
- Total Rooms8
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- AreaNear Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsAssociation, Paved, Private, Privately Maintained
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, Condo Development, Country Setting, Deep Water Access, Lake Access, Lake Frontage, Lake View, Lakes, Landscaped, Mountain View, View, Water View, Waterfront
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water ViewYes
- Water Access DetailsBeach Access, Deep Water Access, Dock Access, Shared-Private
- Fee IncludesCondo Association Fee, Landscaping, Plowing, Sewer, Water
- HOA Fee$375
- Date Listed11/03/2021
- Unadjusted TaxesNo
- Assessment Year2020
- Time ShareNo
- Association AmenitiesMaster Insurance, Landscaping, Beach Access, Beach Rights, Boat Slip/Dock, Common Acreage, Snow Removal, Tennis Court, Trash Removal
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count5
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated December 8, 2021.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com