- 6,500Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces3
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Heated
- Year Built2019
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleContemporary
- Total Baths8
- Full Baths3
- 3/4 Baths3
- Half Bath2
- Total Rooms20
- Square Feet6,500
- APX Unfin Below Grade2682
- BasementConcrete Floor, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Exterior Access
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemForced Air, Mini Split
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Water HeaterTank
- Electric200 Amp, Generator
- UtilitiesCable - Available
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- MLS Number4890961
- MLS StatusPending
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$4,750,000
- Listing Agent NameBrie Stephens
- Broker NameKW Lakes & Mountains/Moultonborough
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Lot DescriptionLake Access, Lake Frontage, Lake View, Landscaped, Level, Mountain View, Waterfront
- AreaAbuts Conservation, Near Paths, Rural
- DrivewayBrick/Pavers, Paved
- Road Frontage324
- Exterior FeaturesDocks, Porch - Screened, Shed, Beach Access
- Exterior ColorBrown
- ExteriorClapboard, Stone
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessOwned
- Water ViewYes
- Water Access DetailsDirectly Adjoining, Dock Access
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- Date Showings Begin2021-11-20
- View Count1
- Building Number88
- StreetWest Point Road
- DistrictMoultonborough SAU #45
- Elementary SchoolMoultonborough Central School
- Junior HighMoultonborough Academy
- High SchoolMoultonborough Academy
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Cedar Closet, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 2, Storage - Indoor, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Window Treatment, Laundry - 1st Floor, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Room 1 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions19'3" x 17'4"
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Room 2 TypeBedroom
- Room 2 Level2
- Room 2 Dimensions19'5" x 15'3"
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 Dimensions13'5" x 13'5"
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 Dimensions14'10" x 12'2"
- Room 5 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions10'11" x 8'3''
- Room 6 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions11'1'' x 8'3''
- Room 7 TypeBath - Full
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions6'4'' x 9'3''
- Room 8 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions5'7'' x 5'8''
- Room 9 TypeBonus Room
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions19'5'' x 12'9''
- Room 10 TypeGreat Room
- Room 10 Level1
- Room 10 Dimensions22'11'' x 26'11''
- Room 11 TypeMudroom
- Room 11 Level1
- Room 11 Dimensions11'6'' x 5'4''
- Room 12 TypePorch
- Room 12 Level1
- Room 13 TypeBedroom
- Room 13 Level1
- Room 13 Dimensions13'4'' x 11'0''
- Room 14 TypeBedroom
- Room 14 Level1
- Room 15 TypeLoft
- Room 15 Level2
- Room 15 Dimensions36'6'' x 7'10''
- Room 16 TypeKitchen/Living
- Room 16 Level1
- Room 17 TypeKitchen/Dining
- Room 17 Level1
- Room 17 Dimensions12'2'x17'3
- Room 18 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 18 Level1
- Room 18 Dimensions10'2x9'10
- Room 19 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 19 Level1
- Room 19 Dimensions5'7x5'8
- Room 20 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 20 Level1
- Room 20 Dimensions6'4x9'3
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated December 8, 2021.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com