- 1,570Square Feet
Ask A Question
- List Price$249,000
- Square Feet1,570
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- StyleMulti-Level, Townhouse
- New ContructionExisting
- MLS Number4890981
- MLS StatusPending
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Balcony, Deck, Pool - In Ground, Window Screens, Windows - Double Pane
- Exterior ColorTan
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, Separate, Tank
- Heating CoolingHot Water, Multi Zone, Mini Split
- Equipment AppliancesSmoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- SewerPublic, Pumping Station
- UtilitiesCable, Internet - Cable
- ZoningCR, RG
- ComplexWeirs Crossing
- DistrictLaconia Sch Dst SAU #30
- Flood ZoneNo
- Room 1 Dimensions13'10"x12'9"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions12'10"x12'7"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Dimensions13'9"x12'7"
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Island, Laundry - 1st Floor, Smart Thermostat
- Room 4 Dimensions12'8"x10'3"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 LevelBasement
- Room 5 TypeFamily Room
- BasementDaylight, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Walkout
- Year Built1987
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Garage Spaces
- Unit Number21
- Total Rooms5
- Foot Print Dim37x14
- AreaNear Shopping
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Paved
- Lot2-Unit 21
- RoadsAssociation, Cul-de-Sac, Dead End, Paved
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Landscaped
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Trash, Condo Association Fee
- HOA Fee$225
- Date Listed11/17/2021
- Unadjusted TaxesNo
- Time ShareNo
- Association AmenitiesLandscaping, Common Acreage, Pool - In-Ground, Snow Removal, Trash Removal
- Date Showings Begin2021-11-20
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- View Count1
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated December 8, 2021.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com