5 Dudley RoadAlton, NH 03809MLS Number 4891772
- Sale Price: $287,000
- 9 Days Since Sale
- 1,726Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageDirect Entry, Heated
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, On-Site, Parking Spaces 1 - 10, Unpaved
- Year Built1976
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleRaised Ranch, Ranch
- Total Baths2
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet1,726
- APX Unfin Below Grade1611
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Daylight, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished, Walkout, Interior Access, Exterior Access
- FoundationConcrete, Poured Concrete
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Multi Fuel, Oil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Gas Heater, Hot Air, Hot Water, Stove - Gas
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Tankless
- Sewer1000 Gallon, On-Site Septic Exists, Private, Septic
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- UtilitiesCable, Gas - LP/Bottle, Oil Tank - Underground
- MLS Number4891772
- MLS StatusClosed
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$271,900
- Listing Agent NameDon Roberts
- Broker NameRE/MAX 360 By The Lake - Alton
- Selling Agent NameJen Harpe
- Sale Price$287,000
- LM MST WGARUnder
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- AreaNear Skiing
- DrivewayCircular, Gravel
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage299
- Exterior FeaturesStorage, Window Screens, Windows - Double Pane
- Exterior ColorLight Blue
- ExteriorClapboard, Vinyl Siding
- Tax ReductionNo
- ZoningRU - Rural
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableAerials, Deed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count2
- Building Number5
- StreetDudley Road
- DistrictAlton School District SAU #72
- Elementary SchoolAlton Central School
- Junior HighAlton Central School
- High SchoolProspect Mountain High School
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Living, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions17' 9" X 18'
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions17' x 10' 3"
- Room 3 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions17' 3" x 15'
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions10' 9" x 11' 5"
- Room 5 TypeFamily Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions38' x 11' 5"
- Room 6 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions11' x 11'
- Room 7 TypeBonus Room
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions10' 8" x 11' 2"
Copyright 2022 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated January 28, 2022.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com