- 1,765Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces1
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Parking Spaces 6+
- Year Built1955
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleCape
- Total Baths2
- Full Baths2
- Total Rooms9
- Square Feet1,765
- APX Unfin Below Grade1037
- BasementConcrete, Full, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- FoundationConcrete, Poured Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence - Partial, Pool - Above Ground, Shed, Beach Access
- Exterior ColorYellow
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr,3 Ft. Doors, Access Parking, Access Restrooms, Accessibility Features, Bathroom w/Roll-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Bathroom w/Wall Blocking, Grab Bars in Bathroom, Hard Surface Flooring, Paved Parki
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water ViewNo
- Water Access DetailsMunicipal Residents Only
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- MLS Number4894905
- MLS StatusActive Under Contract
- StatusActive With Contract
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$374,995
- Listing Agent NameCorina Cisneros
- Broker NameEXP Realty
- LM MST WGARUnder
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, Corner, Country Setting, Lakes, Major Road Frontage, Recreational, Ski Area, Slight
- Near ATV Trail
- Near Country Club
- Near Golf Course
- Near Paths
- Near Shopping
- Near Skiing
- Near Snowmobile Trails
- Road Frontage310
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsRecreation, Residential
- Heat FuelOil, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Stove - Wood
- WaterDrilled Well, Private, Purifier/Soft
- Water HeaterOff Boiler
- Sewer1500+ Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field, Private, Septic
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- UtilitiesPhone, Cable, Internet - Cable
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment #240840
- Assessment Year2020
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Septic Design, Tax Map
- NegotiableDryer, Washer
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number428
- StreetMorrill Street
- DistrictGilford Sch District SAU #73
- Elementary SchoolGilford Elementary
- Junior HighGilford Middle
- High SchoolGilford High School
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan, Elevator, Elevator - Passenger, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions16'11" x 13'7"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen/Dining
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions16'9" x 13'6"
- Room 3 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions12'2" x 17'4"
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions10'11" x 9'6"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions12'3" x 13'6"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions11'3" x 12'11"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions10'6" x 7'11"
- Room 8 TypeBonus Room
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions12"2" x 7'11"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions10'9" x 13'1"
Copyright 2022 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated January 28, 2022.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com