- 673Square Feet
- 1994Year Built
Ask A Question
- List Price$519,000
- Square Feet673
- StatusActive With Contract
- Full Baths1
- New ContructionExisting
- MLS Number4903531
- MLS StatusActive Under Contract
- Exterior FeaturesBoat Launch, Docks, Basketball Court, Deck, Other - See Remarks, Playground, Tennis Court, Beach Access
- Exterior ColorCedar
- ExteriorCedar, Clapboard
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- WaterCommunity, Private
- Heat FuelOil
- Water HeaterElectric
- Heating CoolingForced Air
- UtilitiesGas - LP/Bottle
- ZoningCR-Commercial Resort
- ComplexLake Shore Park Assoc.
- SubdivisionLake Shore Park Association
- Flood ZoneNo
- Room 1 Level2
- Room 1 TypeKitchen/Dining
- Room 2 Level2
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Dimensions11' x 11'
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Interior FeaturesLiving/Dining, Natural Woodwork, Vaulted Ceiling, Laundry - Basement
- Room 4 Dimensions11' x 11'
- Room 4 Level3
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBath - Full
- Year Built1994
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Garage Spaces
- Total Rooms4
- Foot Print Dim23' x 24'
- APX Fin Below Grade552
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsRecreation, Residential
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsAssociation, Gravel, Paved, Private, Privately Maintained
- Lot DescriptionLake Access, Lake Frontage, Lake View, Mountain View, Recreational, Waterfront
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water ViewYes
- Water Access DetailsBeach Access, Dock Access
- Fee IncludesHOA Fee, Park Fees, Plowing, Recreation, Sewer, Trash, Water
- HOA Fee$2,025
- Condo Fees$2,005
- Date Listed04/02/2022
- Occupant RestrictionsOther - See Remarks, Pets - Cats Allowed, Pets - Dogs Allowed
- Unadjusted TaxesNo
- Time ShareNo
- Association AmenitiesClub House, Exercise Facility, Master Insurance, Playground, Recreation Facility, Basketball Court, Beach Rights, Boat Launch, Boat Slip/Dock, Common Acreage, Snow Removal, Tennis Court
- Date Showings Begin2022-04-18
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- View Count11
Copyright 2022 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated May 22, 2022.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com