- 920Square Feet
- 1970Year Built
Ask A Question
- List Price$529,900
- Square Feet920
- StatusActive With Contract
- Full Baths1
- New ContructionExisting
- MLS Number4908331
- MLS StatusActive Under Contract
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Storage - Indoor
- BasementConcrete Floor, Stairs - Interior, Storage - Assigned
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric
- Water HeaterElectric
- Heating CoolingElectric, Gas Heater
- Equipment AppliancesSmoke Detector
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Telephone Available
- ComplexPier III Condo Assoc
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elementary SchoolElm Street School
- Junior HighLaconia Middle School
- High SchoolLaconia High School
- Exterior FeaturesBoat Slip/Dock, Balcony, Covered Slip, Patio, Private Dock
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water ViewYes
- Water Access DetailsShared-Private
- Year Built1970
- Garage Spaces
- Unit Number6
- Total Rooms4
- AreaNear Golf Course, Near Shopping, Suburban
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageYes
- Road Frontage225
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Deep Water Access, Lake Frontage, Lake View, Landscaped, Mountain View, Trail/Near Trail, View, Water View, Waterfront
- Fee IncludesPlowing, Recreation, Sewer, Trash, Water
- HOA Fee$750
- Date Listed05/02/2022
- Date Price Change05/05/2022
- Unadjusted TaxesNo
- Assessment Year2021
- Time ShareNo
- Date Showings Begin2022-05-05
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- View Count3
Copyright 2022 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated May 17, 2022.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com