- 1,332Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces1
- GarageDirect Entry
- Year Built1970
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleRanch
- Total Baths2
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths1
- Total Rooms5
- Square Feet1,332
- APX Unfin Below Grade1152
- BasementConcrete, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemForced Air, Hot Air
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Water HeaterElectric
- SewerPrivate, Septic
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- MLS Number4910232
- MLS StatusActive
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$399,000
- Listing Agent NameRachel Xavier
- Broker NameKW Lakes and Mountains Realty/Meredith
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Landscaped, Level
- AreaNear Shopping, Near Skiing
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage195
- Exterior FeaturesFence - Dog, Shed
- Exterior ColorWhite
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Building Number329
- StreetMorrill Street
- DistrictGilford Sch District SAU #73
- Elementary SchoolGilford Elementary
- Junior HighGilford Middle
- High SchoolGilford High School
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Wood, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Living/Dining, Primary BR w/ BA, Natural Light
- FloorsHardwood, Laminate, Tile, Wood
- Water Body NameLake Winnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water Access DetailsBeach Access, Municipal Residents Only
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- Date Showings Begin2022-05-21
- View Count3
Copyright 2022 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated July 4, 2022.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com