- 4,701Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageDirect Entry, Finished
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Parking Spaces 3 - 5, Parking Spaces 4, Paved
- Year Built2010
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleContemporary, Modern Architecture
- Total Baths4
- Full Baths3
- Half Bath1
- Total Rooms9
- Square Feet4,701
- APX Unfin Below Grade747
- BasementClimate Controlled, Finished, Insulated, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Walkout, Interior Access, Stairs - Basement
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Heat FuelElectric, Oil
- Heat SystemForced Air, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Radiant Floor
- WaterDrilled Well
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Tankless
- SewerGrey Water, Leach Field - Existing, Leach Field - On-Site, On-Site Septic Exists, Private, Pump Up, Septic Design Available
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator
- UtilitiesCable, High Speed Intrnt -AtSite, Internet - Cable, Underground Utilities
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed, Pets - Cats Allowed, Pets - Dogs Allowed
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment #1237100
- Assessment Year2021
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAerials, Blueprints, Certificate of Occupancy, Deed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure, Septic Design, Survey, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
- MLS Number4912789
- MLS StatusPending
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$3,295,000
- Listing Agent NameCorina Cisneros
- Broker NameEXP Realty
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Deep Water Access, Lake Frontage, Lake View, Lakes, Level, Mountain View, Secluded, View, Water View, Waterfront
- Near Country Club
- Near Golf Course
- Near Hospital
- Near Paths
- Near Shopping
- Near Skiing
- Near Snowmobile Trails
- RoadsGravel, Public, Unpaved, Easement/ROW
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsRecreation, Residential
- Exterior FeaturesBoat Slip/Dock, Docks, Deck, Garden Space, Natural Shade, Patio, Porch - Covered, Porch - Enclosed, Porch - Screened, Private Dock, Shed, Storage, Window Screens, Windows - Double Pane
- ExteriorStone, Wood, Wood Siding
- RoofMetal, Shingle - Architectural
- Water Body NameWinnisquam Lake
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessOwned
- Water ViewYes
- Water Access DetailsDeep Water Access, Directly Adjoining, Dock Access
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count1
- Building Number69
- StreetEastman Shore Rd S
- DistrictLaconia Sch Dst SAU #30
- Elementary SchoolPleasant Street Elementary Sch
- Junior HighLaconia Middle School
- High SchoolLaconia High School
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesBar, Blinds, Cathedral Ceiling, Cedar Closet, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Living, Laundry Hook-ups, Primary BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Soaking Tub, Storage - Indoor, Surround Sound Wiring, Walk-in Clos
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions19'2" x 27'3"
- FloorsHardwood, Wood
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions18'1" x 10'1"
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions18'1" x 14'11"
- Room 4 TypeSunroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions18'7" x 16'2"
- Room 5 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions7'11" x 3'3"
- Room 6 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions6'10" x 10'5"
- Room 7 TypeBath - Full
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions10'9" x 8'11"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions10'9" x 13'5"
- Room 9 TypePrimary BR Suite
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions18'7" x 40'1"
- Room 10 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions23'2 x 18'2"
- Room 11 TypeLibrary
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions10'5" x 19'4"
- Room 12 TypeBedroom
- Room 12 LevelBasement
- Room 12 Dimensions11'1" x 15'11"
- Room 13 TypeExercise Room
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions17'10" x 10'0"
- Room 14 TypeUtility Room
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 Dimensions17'1" x 10'0"
- Room 15 TypeBath - Full
- Room 15 LevelBasement
- Room 15 Dimensions10'10" x 7'9"
- Room 16 TypeWorkshop
- Room 16 LevelBasement
- Room 16 Dimensions22'1" x 23'0"
- Room 17 TypeFamily Room
- Room 17 LevelBasement
- Room 18 TypePorch
- Room 18 LevelBasement
Copyright 2022 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated July 4, 2022.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com