- 4,141Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces3
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Finished
- Parking DescriptionGarage, Parking Spaces 5 - 10, Paved
- Year Built2004
- Building ConstructionPost and Beam, Timber Frame, Wood Frame
- Property StyleContemporary, Farmhouse, Post and Beam
- Total Baths5
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths2
- Half Bath2
- Total Rooms8
- Square Feet4,141
- AG Sqft409
- APX Unfin Below Grade3216
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Insulated, Stairs - Exterior, Storage Space, Exterior Access
- FoundationConcrete, Poured Concrete
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- NegotiableHot Tub
- MLS Number4912996
- MLS StatusActive
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$1,399,000
- Listing Agent NameAdam Dow
- Broker NameKeller Williams Lakes & Mountains Realty
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Landscaped, Open, Secluded, Stream, Water View, Waterfront, Wooded
- AreaNear Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Rural
- RoadsDead End, Paved, Private
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Space, Natural Shade, Patio, Porch - Covered, Porch - Screened, Windows - Energy Star
- Exterior ColorWhite/Wood
- ExteriorClapboard, Vertical, Wood Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- Date Showings Begin2022-06-04
- View Count1
- Building Number23
- StreetWhitehouse Farm Lane
- DistrictMoultonborough SAU #45
- Elementary SchoolMoultonborough Central School
- Junior HighMoultonborough Academy
- High SchoolMoultonborough Academy
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesBar, Blinds, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 3+, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Family
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Combination, Hardwood
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemHot Air, Stove - Wood
- WaterDrilled Well
- Water HeaterFree Standing, Gas - LP/Bottle
- Sewer1500+ Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field, Leach Field - Existing, Leach Field - On-Site, Private
- Electric200 Amp
- UtilitiesGas - LP/Bottle, Gas - Underground, Internet - Cable
Copyright 2022 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated June 30, 2022.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com