- 744Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Parking Spaces 3 - 5, Paved
- Year Built1940
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleRanch
- Total Baths1
- Full Baths1
- Total Rooms4
- Square Feet744
- APX Unfin Below Grade744
- BasementConcrete, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished, Walkout, Interior Access, Exterior Access
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemHot Air
- Water HeaterElectric
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Satellite
- MLS Number4913148
- MLS StatusActive Under Contract
- StatusActive With Contract
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$219,900
- Listing Agent NameKristin Dunklee
- Broker NameBHHS Verani Belmont
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Sloping
- AreaNear Shopping, Near Skiing, Neighborhood, Near Public Transportatn
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage198
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsRecreation, Residential
- Accessibility AmenitiesBathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, Low Pile Carpet, No Stairs from Parking, One-Level Home, Paved Parking
- Water AccessNo
- Water ViewNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Foot Print Dim24x31
- Building Number19
- StreetIsabella Street
- DistrictLaconia Sch Dst SAU #30
- Elementary SchoolWoodland Heights Elementary
- Junior HighLaconia Middle School
- High SchoolLaconia High School
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Laundry - Basement
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Enclosed, Shed
- Exterior ColorWhite
- Tax ReductionYes
- Assessment #129100
- Assessment Year2021
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- PossessionAt Closing
Copyright 2022 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated June 30, 2022.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com