- 4,424Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageDirect Entry
- Year Built2012
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleColonial
- Total Baths3
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- Total Rooms9
- Square Feet4,424
- AG Sqft256
- BasementConcrete Floor, Daylight, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Walkout, Exterior Access
- Exterior ColorGreen
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Water Body NameOpechee Bay (AKA Lake Opechee)
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water ViewNo
- Water Access DetailsMunicipal Residents Only
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- Date Showings Begin2022-06-11
- View Count1
- MLS Number4914052
- MLS StatusActive
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$550,000
- Listing Agent NameChristopher Adams
- Broker NameRE/MAX Bayside
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Level, Sidewalks
- Near Country Club
- Near Golf Course
- Near Hospital
- Near Paths
- Near Shopping
- Near Skiing
- Near Snowmobile Trails
- Road Frontage177
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemHot Water
- Water HeaterTankless
- Electric200 Amp
- UtilitiesCable, Telephone At Site
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableAerials, Deed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number39
- StreetReagan Way
- DistrictLaconia Sch Dst SAU #30
- Elementary SchoolElm Street School
- Junior HighLaconia Middle School
- High SchoolLaconia High School
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Kitchen Island, Living/Dining, Primary BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions23' 3" X 15' 6"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions14' 2" X 13' 6"
- Room 3 TypeBreakfast Nook
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions11' 2" X 13' 6"
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions18' 7" X 13' 9"
- Room 5 TypePrimary BR Suite
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions18' 5" X 13' 5"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions25' 4" X 15' 6"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions13' 9" X 13' 9"
- Room 8 TypeBonus Room
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions23' 1" X 23' 3"
- Room 9 TypeRec Room
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions52' 7" X 25' 11"
Copyright 2022 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated July 4, 2022.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com