- 3,536Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Finished
- Year Built1970
- Building ConstructionMasonry, Wood Frame
- Property StyleCape, Georgian
- Total Baths3
- Full Baths2
- 3/4 Baths1
- Total Rooms9
- Square Feet3,536
- APX Unfin Below Grade1894
- BasementConcrete, Full, Stairs - Interior, Sump Pump, Unfinished
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Water HeaterElectric, Tank
- SewerLeach Field, Private, Septic
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator Ready, Underground
- UtilitiesInternet - Cable, Underground Utilities
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- Date Showings Begin2022-06-14
- View Count1
- MLS Number4915020
- MLS StatusActive
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$1,550,000
- Listing Agent NameHeidi Walton
- Broker NameWalton Realty, LLC
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Landscaped, Mountain View, Trail/Near Trail, View
- AreaNear Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- RoadsCul-de-Sac, Dead End, Paved, Public
- Road Frontage200
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Space, Patio, Pool - In Ground, Window Screens, Windows - Double Pane
- Exterior ColorBrick
- ExteriorBrick, Clapboard, Wood Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Laundry
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number51
- StreetBingham Road
- DistrictGilmanton Sch Dsct SAU #79
- Elementary SchoolGilmanton Elementary
- Junior HighGilmanton School
- High SchoolGilford High School
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 2, Kitchen Island, Lighting - LED, Primary BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Walk-in Closet, Whirlpool Tub, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeGreat Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions19'11"x19'3" plus 13'7"x8'1"
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Room 2 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions20'3"x13'6"
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions17'6"x13'5"
- Room 4 TypeDen
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions17'9"x19'2"
- Room 5 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions6'9"x8'11"
- Room 6 TypePrimary BR Suite
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions17'6"x15'2"
- Room 7 TypeBath - Full
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions13'6"x8'
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions11'9"x18'11"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions11'5"x11'11"
- Room 10 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions15'5"x13'5"
- Room 11 TypeFamily Room
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions13'7"x22'3"
Copyright 2022 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated June 30, 2022.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com