59 Ledgemere Estates RoadMoultonborough, NH 03254MLS Number 4915747
- Sale Price: $665,000
- 51 Days Since Sale
- 3,500Square Feet
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces
- Year Built1990
- Building ConstructionLog Home
- Property StyleLog
- Total Baths3
- Full Baths3
- Total Rooms14
- Square Feet3,500
- APX Unfin Below Grade20
- BasementClimate Controlled, Finished, Full, Stairs - Interior, Walkout
- Exterior FeaturesBoat Slip/Dock, Deck
- ExteriorLog Home
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Water Body NameLedgy Pond
- Water Body TypePond
- Water AccessOwned
- Water ViewYes
- Water Access DetailsDirectly Adjoining, Dock Access
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- Date Showings Begin2022-06-18
- View Count9
- MLS Number4915747
- MLS StatusClosed
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$699,000
- Listing Agent NameBrie Stephens
- Broker NameCompass New England, LLC
- Selling Agent NameCamille Craffey
- Sale Price$665,000
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Pond, Pond Frontage, View, Water View, Waterfront
- DrivewayDirt, Gravel
- Road Frontage502
- Heat FuelOil, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard
- WaterDrilled Well
- Water HeaterTank
- Electric200 Amp
- UtilitiesCable - Available
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Building Number59
- StreetLedgemere Estates Road
- DistrictMoultonborough SAU #45
- Elementary SchoolMoultonborough Central School
- Junior HighMoultonborough Academy
- High SchoolMoultonborough Academy
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, In-Law Suite, Living/Dining, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling, Wood Stove Hook-up, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeBath - Full
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions9'7" x 7'6"
- FloorsTile, Wood
- Room 2 TypeBath - Full
- Room 2 Level2
- Room 2 Dimensions9'3" x 13'6"
- Room 3 TypeBath - Full
- Room 3 LevelBasement
- Room 3 Dimensions12'5" x 10'9"
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions8'5" x 11'3"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions9'3" x 11'3"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions14'6" x 13'6"
- Room 7 TypeLoft
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions18'5" x 16'7"
- Room 8 TypeMudroom
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions10'1" x 15'11"
- Room 9 TypeKitchen/Dining
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 Dimensions17'2" x 17'5"
- Room 10 TypeLiving Room
- Room 10 Level1
- Room 10 Dimensions16'11" x 19'6"
- Room 11 TypeFamily Room
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions19'9" x 19'1"
- Room 12 TypeBedroom
- Room 12 LevelBasement
- Room 12 Dimensions10'8" x 12'11"
- Room 13 TypeBedroom
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions10'10" x 12'11"
- Room 14 TypeKitchen
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 Dimensions12'0" x 12'1"
Copyright 2022 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This display of listings may or may not be the entire Compilation from the NEREN database, and NEREN does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated December 2, 2022 3:39 PM EST.
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.
Rick was absolutely fabulous working with as both a Selling Broker and Buying Broker. He worked really hard to sell our home fast and worked even harder to find us a new home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone buying or selling a home in the Lakes Region.
I have known Rick for about 8 years as co-owners in the same Condo Association. In the past year I have watched his progress in the sale of several units within the Association including a best friends unit. He was happy with the outcome so when it came time for us to sell our unit we readily signed on with Rick. Within 48 hours we had two offers. We accepted the cash offer and closed two weeks later. Clearly Rick's knowledge of the community and reputation as a "Go To" agent factored into the quick sale. Paperwork was clean and timely, responsiveness was great in voice, text & email. Negotiation skills got us our asking price - what could be better? [...]
Rick is a great resource, friendly and willing to help even when I called from California. Thanks Rick!
Rick is a real estate professional who is easy to deal with. He knows the Lakes Region of New Hamshire very well and can be trusted to provide good advice on the value of property. His communication skills are excellent. He works with the client to schedule showings that are convenient to both parties and provides instant feedback regarding the showings. He answers any questions the client and and/or buyers have in an expedient manner. Her is completely trustworthy and dependable.
Rick is a fabulous Broker!! Congratulations on your new office!
Rick was absolutely fabulous working as both our selling broker and our buyer broker. He worked really hard to sell our house fast and worked even harder to find us a home to buy! I highly recommend Rick to anyone selling or buying in the lakes region.
Rick is a fantastic realtor representing the lakes region of NH. He is dedicated and fast acting to get a deal done. Communication was flawless and he was patient and positive through it all. Would recommend and utilize his services in a future transaction.
Rick really knew the local real estate market and correctly priced my condo for sale and sold it in 11 days. He was very professional with his listing, photographs of my home and knowledge of the process. Rick went the extra distance to personally resolve last minute minor closing glitches. Rick has lived in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee part-time and or full time for 25 years and really knows the local real estate market. I would highly recommend Rick Edson and his company - Big Lake Realty if you are interested in buying or selling in the Lakes Region of Lake Winnipesaukee. [...]
Gilford, NH 03249Phone(603) 707-6641FaxEmailrick@biglakerealtynh.com